|Nine|

AN|| I didn't wanna edit this. So, it might ass.

                            Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

•••

Niccolò will be the fucking death of me.

That woman and her daughter wouldn't fucking listen to us. They wouldn't even move for fucks sake. I, personally, wanted to just leave them there, but Nico bitched about that. So, I left them under his supervision, and what did that bastard do?

Bring them home. To my fucking home. They've been there for four days now. I, thankfully, haven't seen them because Nico is keeping them away from me. Well, probably me away from them.

The girls have my sympathy, but only because their situation. That doesn't mean I want them living in my house. I already have one child in the damn basement I don't need more.

I smile thinking about her.

Probably losing her fucking mind as we speak. I can just already see the nearly dead state she must be in. Only getting a pathetic sandwich once a day with a small bottle of water.

It's enough to keep her alive... barely.

"Luca," I greet him as he picks up my call on the first ring. My voice slightly raised so he can here me over the sensual music blaring in my club.

"Yes boss?"

"Where are you? They should be here soon," I question. Trying to turn away another annoying bitch trying to slide on my lap. The desperation of these girls are clouding the whole fucking room.

Her bright red bottom lip pops out as she pouts at my obvious rejection, but she doesn't get the hint. Trailing her hand up my arm that's rested on the armrest of the chair.

"Almost there boss. Nico had to deal with the girls."

I tell him to hurry up before hanging up on him without another word. Sliding my phone in the front pocket of my slacks. He told me the information I wanted to hear. What I didn't give a fuck about was that mother and her daughter. I got them out. That's all that matters. What they do and where they go doesn't have shit to do with me.

My eyes look to my left at the blonde still stuck to my side. Lifting my glass up, I down the last bit of my whiskey when she leans into me. Her breath fanning over my neck and the faint vodka stench reaching my nose.

  "You want to go somewhere private?" She purrs. He lips barely grazing my ear. I'll admit she's hot as fuck. Her long, creamy legs on show for everyone to see. The skin-tight silky red dress leaving nothing to the imagination.

  And if I was a good man I wouldn't fuck her. I would push her to the side because a desperate bitch is the kind of women good men stay away from.

  It's a good thing I'm not a good man then.