112. Want him!

Continue from previous part!
Karan kissed me and i too responded with my all energy. I completely sucked his lips and then his neck. This initiated both of us to core. He always wanted this but when I was doing in senses and as i was not in my senses, he was trying to control himself. But i was not in mood to stop. I opened his shirt and planted kisses. Infact I sucked his chest and bite it. I removed his pant and boxer and started sucking him harder. At that moment what i want was to make him mine for ever as it was the last time. I did that for an hour completely. After an hour, Karan became unable to control as it was all staight and he came over me. He removed my dress. I was looking damn sexy in that puffed bra. As it was his weakness, he squeeze it and took it to his mouth as well as removed my panty. His fingers were moving around my vagina, making me more crazy for him and i said to him.
"Karan, i can't wait any more. Today i want you to take me into yourself. I don't want myself in me, i want you to be completely in mine. Whatever you can be capable of, please did it. Be mine..!
This made Karan realised something.
Karan : Baby..poori zindagi hai humare pass...aaj kya hua hai tujhe..ese kyu keh rhi hai ki aj hi sab krna hai!
Teja : Zindagi ka koi bharosa nhi hai...Karan..kon jaane ki kab kya ho jaye... isliye mein chahti hu aj tum mujhe meri ruh tak apna lo..mujhe itna apna bana lo ki koi hume alg na kr paye..be mine till i am completely destroyed! I want you only you...
Karan : Mein bhi yhi chahta hu ki tu abhi hi meri ho sirf meri..!
And Karan kissed me..he gave me love bites over my neck, my breast and at my abdomen. His bites caused me moan and i started breathing heavily. Karan inserted his finger to check and found me wet. He quickly inserted his full length in mine. It was painful for me but as i want him to tear me that day so i remained silent. He then started moving his dick into me fastly which made me maon. My moan was continuously increases his desire towards me. His pace was giving me pain but it was the last thing that i want. I was happily ready to tear off by him. My moan was continuing with his speed. About 1:30 hours later he started panting. As he was about to stop but i didn't want him to stop. I was all in pain with that but even after that i want him, just him. Seeing him tired, i decided to take the charge. I came over him and take his dick in mine and started moving with it.

 I put my all energy for about an hour and i was also sweating completely

I put my all energy for about an hour and i was also sweating completely. I saw Karan was enjoying it, it was like a relaxation to him. But it was the maximum, that i could be able. But moreover that i wanted to give Karan everything. I was still trying, Karan saw me and dragged me towards him. When he touched me i was all in sweat. He take me in his hands and headed towards bathroom.