133. Stubborn me!

I came back from hospital and opened the door of my house..as soon as I entered i heard a bark but i ignored..i went to kitchen and took a glass of water..i felt something on my legs..when i saw..it was puppy on my legs..who was smelling my legs..i got horribly scared..and i ran towards room..but in my way i collapsed with Karan.. he hold me..i was extremely scared..he called the puppy and gesture him to leave..the puppy went away! Karan started laughing..i realised what was happened...was all did by him..
Teja : Yeh tumne kiya ?
Karan : Mene kya kiya ? (innocently)
T : Don't act innocent..i know well..yeh tumne kiya hai!
K : Mene kya kiya..bs puppy hi toh le kr aaya hu!
T : Toh kyu le kr aaye..?
K : Kyu ki i love puppies..aur tum ko bhi toh koi problem nhi hogi, hai na? Tum toh dogs ko bahut pasand krti ho bilkul bhi nhi darti..hai na ?
T : Haan..bilkul.. mein bilkul nhi darti..! (Trying to be brave)
I was extremely scared of dogs..but i didn't want to show him so i pretended to be normal.

but i didn't want to show him so i pretended to be normal

He named the puppy as Jimmy. Jimmy was wandering here and there..i was scared by this but didn't show him. On the another hand..Karan was enjoying seeing my in trouble..he very well knew that i was scared but he brought Jimmy home just to made me sacred. That Jimmy troubling me so i told him.
Teja : Karan..hum dono doctors hai..ese hygiene point of view se yeh theek nhi hai.. atleast isko baandh ke to rakho!
I said this under the guise of hygiene..but he understood very well that i said all because of fear but he listened me and tied him. I took breath of relief. The Jimmy used to live with us..but he was usually tied. Even then i was scared of his bark..he was really mischievous..he created havoc in my house..after his arrival..the house used to be messy. He used to give pee anywhere.. sometimes in my descent sofa or sometimes on my iron clothes..he troubled me alot..sometimes he used to made me ran from one room to another and sometimes he roamed around me. I gave him food often..but never went near him.. Karan took him on walk and he did his everything. Beside this he was really enjoyed my condition..he loved teasing me. Teasing me as became the part of his routine. Two days passed like that. I was much irritated but still I managed somehow..as i didn't want to tell him about my fear!