146. Horrible!

Next day!
Rohan recieved a call..he had to leave urgently as there was some buisness issues..so he was in hurry to left for his place. When Rohan was about to leave.. everyone in the family was like :
Mamta aunty : Itni chheti ja rha hai puttar!
Bua : Haan beta..kl hi toh aaye ho tum log!
Rajvendra uncle : Agr Mr. Mehta wali deal nhi hoti na toh mein tujhe kabhi itni jaldi jaane hi nhi deta!
Rohan : Toh mere bhi kahan man ho rha hai..itni jaldi jaane ka..aap log sab itne ache ho ki mein saari zindagi yhi reh skta hu!
And everyone started laughing!
Beebey : Koi na puttar ji..tu ja aur chheti chheti saara kam nipta kar waps aa..tab tak hum apni Shanaya ke sath maze krenge! Ab ja flight ka time ho rha hai!
Karan : Bebey mein Rohan ko airport drop kr ke aata hu!
Bebey : Haan jaa..chhad ke aa!
Karan and Rohan left for airport!
In the car
Karan : Bro, us ladki ka kya..? Wo toh janti bhi nhi hai ki ek ashiq hai uska!
Rohan : Ab kya kru..ese achanak se jana pad rha hai..nhi toh apni mohabbat ka izhaar kiye bina kabhi nhi jata..par abhi toh halat yeh hai ki uska number bhi nhi hai mere pass!
Karan : Haan.. par koi nahi..agr teri kismat mein wo hogi na.. toh wo khud tujhse aa kr takra jayegi!
Rohan : Mein intezar krunga..uss din ka...
On the another hand!
I recieved call from my childhood friend!
Friend : Hi Teja, kesi hai tu ?
Me : Mein tih achi hu..par tu bta..kaha gayab ho gyi hai..na koi call..na koi msg!
Friend : Whi batane ke liye to call kiya hai..kahan hai abhi tu?
Me : Abhi toh hospital mein hu..
Friend : Mein Kolkata airport par hu..
Me : Kya..tu kolkata mein hai..aur abhi bta rhi hai..ruk mein tujhe lene aati hu..kuch din mere sath hi ruk ja..!
Friend : I would love to yr..par abhi nhi ruk paungi..kuch urgent kaam hai..meri flight mein 2 ghante hai..mein nhi aa paungi..tu hi aa ja yaha mil lete hai..
Me : Oh acha..tuk ruk..mein aati hu airport..!
And i too left for airport!

I met her in the airport! We chit chat for sometime! But in between Rohan saw me on the airport! And decide to confess his love! He was coming towards me but suddenly he got collide with someone and i went from there! After sometimes, it was time ...

I met her in the airport! We chit chat for sometime! But in between Rohan saw me on the airport! And decide to confess his love! He was coming towards me but suddenly he got collide with someone and i went from there! After sometimes, it was time for my friend's flight..she hugged me..and went to her flight! I was also heading back! But i saw Karan there! I thought :
Tejaswi pov
"Yhi sahi waqt hai Karan ko sab kuch sach sach batane ke..wese bhi bahut der ho chuki hai..mein ab aur intezar nhi kr skti..mujhe aj hi..balki isi waqt hi use sab btana hai..sahi waqt nhi hota hai..jab mein khungi..toh woh waqt sahi hi ho jayega!"
I was calling his name..but it seemed like he didn't heard! He opened the gate of his car and sat down..I called his name repeatedly but in vain..he started his car and started moving but I was following him like crazy. What was on my mind was just to tell him the truth but he was not stopping. I was running behind him on the roads as crazy.
Karan's side :
Teja was following me like crazy..she was running on the roads but she didn't even realise it..but i didn't heard her voice. After sometime I realised that someone was running behind my car. I firstly saw from side mirror..and got suprised seeing her following me blindly. She was running behind my car from airport. I want to stop her but there was much traffic on the road! I was about to stop my car but then suddenly i heard a sound..i parked my car on side and as i turned i saw crowd there..but Teja was not there in the crowd. I came out of the car and saw she was lying on the road with wounds. She was completely injured and there was all over blood.

A message from author!
I am really very sorry my beloved readers..i know i disappointed you..but i have changed my story and i promise to give you nice parts soon but i can't change the whole story in a single part..you have to wait for 4-5 parts! I hope you will co-operate as you all co-operate with till date! Thank you for your reviews as your reviews are most important for me..keep reviewing..and i hope i will never let you down again..keep reading..keep reviewing..and yaa again i am very sorry for letting you guys down!