134. Jimmy is here!

After Jimmy's arrival.. third day was our off..i was busy in household chores..and Karan was busy with Jimmy..In the afternoon..after household chores..i went to room and was sitting there with a magazine..Karan never left Jimmy untie in his absence as he knew my fear..he bought Jimmy just to tease me but never did something which proved to be harmful for me. So he firstly untie Jimmy and the he gave him food and caressing him. He made him eat..but meanwhile his phone rung..hee recieved it but as the call was important so he tie Jimmy in hurry and went outside to avoid network issues...but in hurry Jimmy was not tied up properly. As Karan had some important work so he had to leave for half an hour..Jimmy was very lightly tied so he freed himself and came to my room..i was about to sleep when i felt someone near me..as i opened my eyes i was extremely scared..i started screaming..i called Karan's name so many times but as he was not there i didn't get any response..I came out of the room with great difficulty but Jimmy was running behind me..i went to kitchen..he again came there..i tried to escape in every possible way but Jimmy was still behind me..i was extremely scared..i was screaming loudly..i was calling him but it was of no worth..i put all the efforts for 20 mins..and then an idea came into my mind...i thought to went out of the house..i tried to open the gate but it was stuck...the next i saw was Jimmy too close to me..this made me fainted. I got faint at the door step..but meanwhile Sania came to my house. She was well aware of my fear of dog..so firstly she tied Jimmy.

Sania's povYeh Teja ke ghar mein doggy

Sania's pov
Yeh Teja ke ghar mein doggy..mtlb yeh toh itna darti hai kutto se phir iske ghar mein dog kese ho skta hai..aur yahan dog ka saara saman hai..esa lg rha hai..ki yeh iska pet ho..par jo ladki itna darti hai..wo pet kyu rakhegi. Khaer yeh sab baad mein dekha jayega phle isko dekhti hu.
Pov end
She was just trying to wake me but meanwhile Karan came. She was surprised by his arrival..but at that point she ignored! Seeing me fainted.. Karan became hyper..he asked Sania the reason of me being faint..!
Karan : Kya hua hai ise..ese behosh kyu ho gyi hai? (With fear)..ek minute..mein paani laata hu!
He sprinkle some water on my face.. but I didn't regain consciousness. Karan started panicking.. Sania was totally suprised seeing him like that. He took me to room and checked me..he was shivering..he was scared and he, his condition, his body launguage was telling that..Sania was observing everything..Karan was in bad condition but he managed to took my blood pressure..it was really high..Karan rushed to take medicine..he was really hyper..he injected medicine.
After two hour he again measured it but till then it was really high..he panicked and started crying after that..!