113. Lost in love!

As soon as he made me sat in bath tube, i pulled him in. I kissed him and said!
Me : Jab tak yeh raat nhi khtam ho jati tab tk hum ek pal ke liye bhi alag nhi honge...mein iss raat ko humari sbse yadgar raat bana chahti hu..wo raat jo hum kabhi na bhule!
And i again started tasting his lips...after having a long kiss of 15 min, he took me under the shower.
Karan : We need it baby! It gives us relax.
We were romancing under the shower for 15 mins. That hot water gives us relax and as we were wet, it was all necessary. But even after it my body was all aching, i was in pain and Karan was clearly observing it. He loved me so much..his each action was telling me that. After taking the shower, he tied me with a towel and take me to the bed. Even after the bath, i was intoxicated! After lying in bed, i said :
Me : I love you so much baby!!
Karan : I love you too tejaswi..you mean everything to me..!
I again planted several kisses on his body and removed his towel.
Karan : Baby, what are you doing?
Teja : Don't you know?
K : Obv, i know..pr mein yeh keh rha hu ki ab bs ho gya!
T : No, nhi hua abhi..we have decided na ki jab tk subah nhi hogi tb tk we will continue!
K : Are you mad? Tujhe already itna pain hai..how can you bear?
T : Nhi, i will do it untill i satisfied.
Karan laughed!
K : Asar ho gya mera!
I took his dick again to mouth and suck him harder and harder. It was clearly evident that it made difficult him to control but he was controlling for the sake of me. As i didn't want him to control, i sucked him for a really long time. When he was unable to control himself.
K : Stop it, Tejaswi.. Can't you see mein itna control kr rha hu..par agr tu ese kregi toh nhi control kr paunga!
T : Toh tujhe kaha kisne control krne?
K : Agr mein apne pr aaya toh you started screaming! You will not able to bear it!
T : Oye tu thk gya hai..toh atleast mera naam toh mt le!
K : Are you mad? Look at yourself..you will not be able..aur haan mein nhi thka hu!
T : Acha agr tu nhi thka toh let's do na... irrespective of my scream.. you will do it untill i stop you! Aaj mein bhi toh dekhu tujh me kitna dam hai!
K : Ohh like that..chal dikha hi deta hu kitna dam hai!
But i didn't give him chance..i was continuously doing my work..and it finally triggered him. He came over me and bit my neck really hard, made me screamed. He then started teasing me by rubbing his dick over my part but not inserted it. He inserted his index finger and move it inside my vagina.. making me restless. I maon and said : Why are you teasing me?
Karan : Because you teased me alot and it's my turn!
Now he entered his two fingers and started moving it in circular motion making me maon..Karan..and more restless! But he was not leaving a single chance to tease me...he then made me sit in puppy posture and entered his dick in my ass from back..his dick was hard and straight..he did it to 5-6 times and each time..i was moaning..Baby..ah..!
He then rolled me and lick my vagina for a sec but it was so heavenly..i was satisfying from it. In the same moment, he entered into my vagina with pace made me screamed..Karan..ahh..! He was moving my body up and down and simultaneously biting my beauties and i was like - Ahh..ahh..ahh..ahhh..! More..more..! And I started bleeding.. Karan stopped himself!
Me : No Karan.. don't stop..please!
Karan : it's bleeding..!
Me : I wanna you..fucked it..until i stopped you!
As Karan even want it, he licked my vagina for 3-4 times. That was something i would never forget till i die..i was so much delighted..when he was licking for first time..i pleasurly said : ahh..ahhh..my maon increase his desires, he again inserted his manhood in me and it was like never before. It was hell painful but i am super happy because with that night along with our body, also our soul met. We were of each other completely. He thrusted me deeper and deeper giving me pleasures!..ahh..ah..come on..ishh...! He was really exited that day..like even never before..his each move made me maon - ahhh..ahh..ahh..faster baby..faster!
He put all his stamina and increased his speed. I was like - Yes...yes....ahh...ahhh...ahh! He was ejaculating in mine, giving me the pleasure of next level.
We never had such a wild sex ever. It was wildest of all. It's hell painful but i was very happy. After 2 hours, our body exchanges everything to each other...i was completely wet, my body was completely satisfied to the edge but my heart didn't wanted him to leave...He went to the lower part of my body and sucked my vagina hard, i was holding the bedsheet and maoning mess - baby, baby...he was still sucking it..he did it for 20 mins..and after that I was unable to bear..as that was crazy horny..i screamed : Karan stop, it's really horny! And he stopped! We both panted over the bed like a sweety piggy!
K : Dekh liya dum!
T : Bahut dum hai...I am more than satisfied!
I hugged him and we slept.

I am more than satisfied!I hugged him and we slept