143. Still unresolved!

In the hospital..my eyes were stuck only on the door as i was waiting for Karan..i wanted to tell him everything..which i want from such a long time now! Finally my wait was over and he came. As he came..he started working...i was trying hard to find him alone..but he was always with his work.
Clock hit 2:00 in the afternoon when i found him alone..! I immediately went to him and said :
Tejaswi : Karan..mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai..hum please baat kar skte hai..mein kl bhi kehna chahti thi.. infact mene uske hi liye tumhe cafe bulaya tha..par mein bahut zyada drunk thi..aur shyd mein tumse kuch keh nhi pai..
He grabbed me with my shoulder..looked in my eyes..his anger was evident..he grabbed my hand and took me to the nearby stair so that nobody could see us. He pinned me against the wall. He was looking quite angry!

Karan : Tumhe jo kuch kehna tha sab kuch keh chuki ho

Karan : Tumhe jo kuch kehna tha sab kuch keh chuki ho...Kya kehne ko bacha hai ab.. bolo..bolo na..bolo..!
His grip on me became tighter and tighter..and it hurts me as well as it was crystal clear that he was really angry!
Tejaswi : Karan, leave me..its hurting..!
And tears was filled up in my eyes but he didn't leave me..it was hurting!
Tejaswi : Karan, leave me..mujhe dard ho rha hai!
Karan left me and went from there! I was really surprised by his reaction...i didn't understood what the matter was! I followed him..and reached to his cabin.
Me : Aaj tum chahye cheekho..chahye chilao..chahye kuch karo..par mein apni baat tum se jab tak nhi keh deti mein yha se nhi jaungi!
Karan : Kitni besharam ladki ho yr tum..acha bolna hai na tumhe..bolo.. bolo..!
Me : Karan..i know mene tumhe bahut hurt kiya hai..tum yeh deserve nhi krte the..par..
And in between his phone rung..
Karan : Excuse me !
I stopped him and said :
Me : Nahi, Karan..this is really important!
He showed me his phone and it's a call from bebey!
Karan : And she is much more important than everything!
I stayed silent..he picked up the call..!