📁The File📁

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Five Hargreeves)

I opened the briefcase as Y/n and I began to teleport home. The sound of us time traveling back was loud enough that I felt like I could finally say what I've been wanting to say for a while now.

"I'm sorry, Y/n." I muttered. She looked at me, but I could tell she didn't hear me. If she did, she would have that cheeky grin on her face that I pretend to hate.

The next second, we were falling from the air onto a table. She landed on the table, and I fell on top of her. She sucked in and I could tell she got the wind knocked out of her. So did I.

"You guys, am I still high, or do you see them too?" I heard a familiar voice ask. Klaus.

"Where have you guys been?" Luther quizzed us. Two seconds back and we're already being bombarded with questions.

"You fat ass. Get off of me." Y/n barked. I groaned and rolled of the table, landing on my feet. Y/n just laid there.

"Are you alright?" Allison asked in concern as Klaus picked up Y/n and coddled her like a baby. I winced in disgust.

"Who did this?" Luther questioned us as he looked at the bruises and scratches all over Y/n and my body.

"Irrelevant." I grabbed the coffee out of Allison's hands and took a big sip. I threw it behind me when it was empty, and Allison gave me a look of disbelief.

"So, the apocalypse is in three days. The only chance we have to save the world is, well, us." I filled everyone in. They looked around, slightly confused.

"The Umbrella Academy." Luther remarked.

"Yeah, but with me, obviously." I shrugged. I heard Y/n scoff from the side. She was now on the ground next to Klaus instead of being carried like a child.

"So if y'all don't get your sideshow acts together and get over yourselves..." I trailed off and looked at all of my siblings. Including Y/n. She refused to make eye contact with me.

"We're screwed. Who cares if dad messed up? Are we gonna let that define us?" I asked the group.

"No."

"And to give us a fighting chance to see next week, Y/n and I have come back with a lead. We know who's responsible for the apocalypse." I pulled the piece of paper out of my pocket and handed it to Allison.

"This is who we have to stop." I retorted as everyone crowded around Allison to read the slip of paper.

"Harold Jenkins?"