🌍The End Of Something🌍

"THAT'S MY GIRL

"THAT'S MY GIRL."

☂♥☂♥☂♥☂

(Five Hargreeves)

I fell to the ground and grunted in pain. I looked over slightly and saw The Handler standing there with a gun in her hands.

My eyes grew blurry as I looked at my family around me. I breathed heavily as I realized their shots were more fatal than mine.

I focused on trying to find Y/n. Where the hell is she!? My head moved around violently in search for her.

I noticed her only a couple feet away from me. I squirmed closer to her and grunted when I was finally by her side.

"Y/n..." I breathed out. She looked towards me with hooded eyes. She had three gun shot wounds. Two of which were on her right arm, and the other right on her thigh.

"Shit... Y/n." I sighed.

"Five... I can't..." Y/n struggled to form words. I frowned deeply and tried to stop the tears from coming to my eyes.

Bang! I looked to the side with wide eyes and saw The Handler shoot Lila. The Handler shook her head in disappointment before turning towards me and Y/n.

"Oh, good." I gasped and looked over at The Handler who was standing right in front of us.

"You guys are still alive. Luck you. You two got to see how this all played out." She pointed the gun towards Y/n's head.

My eyes widened in fear. If she shoots Y/n, I don't know what-

Bang! The Handler gasped as she was now shot. I lifted my head up and saw one of The Swedes standing there with a gun in his hand.

The Handler fell to the ground. Dead. The Swede made his way over to me and pointed his gun towards my head while eyeing Y/n.

I breathed heavily and memories flooded through my head. Memories of my siblings yelling at me for getting us stuck here. Memories of my time with Y/n. One stood out from the rest.

"Maybe your appetite is disproportionate to the size of your abilities. Start small. Seconds, not decades." Dad's words floated through my head.

"I'll get us out of this, Y/n. I promise." I whispered in Y/n's ear. I watched her eyes close for good. I sucked in and closed my eyes, focusing on traveling back in time.

Not far, however, only a few seconds. I groaned as I felt it working. Everything reversed until I saw my family all alive.

I saw Y/n still alive.

"I know that we can be your family, if you just let us." I heard Diego say. That's my cue.

I spacial jumped to the entrance of the barn as soon as The Handler appeared right there. I took the gun from her, and she gasped.