Two-bit pt.1

Warnings: Brief smut, alcohol is involved. Anyway enjoy the story babes 🤪

Today was the day that I had moved to Tuscola Oklahoma. I live on my own after my parents got sent to jail for abuse. I decided to move so I could be far away from them. Because I don't have much money. I had to live more on the rough side of town. after moving in with not much furniture at all, I had heard about the bar named Bucks and I decided to go there. I had sat down at the bar and decided to get myself a beer after I had sat down. I had seen a nice looking man. He had looked a little tipsy. I decided to walk over there and talk to him.
"Hey, what's your name"I had asked
" Oh, hello, my fine lady. My name is Keith Mathews but you can call me Two-bit. "
"What is your name you pretty lady? "
"My name is Y/N  Y/L/N"
"What a pretty name for a lady like you out here. "
"Thank you Two. "
" Do you mind if I buy you a beer?"
"Not at all go ahead. "
He orders a beer for you and him. He hands you the beer.
"How old are you my fine lady. "
"I am 17 about to turn 18 in a week and I can't wait. "
"What about you Two?"
"Thank you for asking I am 18 "
"It was nice getting to know you  Two-bit. "
"You to Y/N hey before you go, can I have your number or address? "
"sure here you go "
You write down your number and address on to his hand.
"I will call you later tonight Y/N I want you to meet some of my other friends. "
"OK. I am going to go home now though thank you for buying me a beer. You are also a very handsome man Two. "
"Thank you my lady bye I'll talk to you later. "
He winks at you.
You step outside.
You feel butterflies in your stomach.
As you are walking home you can't get Two-bit off your mind.
You sit there waiting for your phone  to go off. The longer your waiting the more your getting turned on.
You sneak your hands in your pants to pleasure yourself.
All of the sudden you see Two-bit standing in your door way as you pull your hand out of your pants.
"Somebody getting turned on waiting for me eh?"
"Uhm.. no."
You dig your face in a pillow.
"Oh really beautiful? Why were your hands in your pants Minnie?"
"IT WAS NOTHING TWO OK GEEZ!"
"Sorry Minnie I didn't mean to I can go."
"No Two don't leave, I will tell you just sit down."
"Ok Two I know I don't know you very well but I think your very handsome. I just can't get you off my mind. Ok I just love you. I'm sorry I know I'm weird."
"No y/n I feel the same don't be sorry y/n."
He pulls you in for a kiss.

552 words for my first story I hope you guys enjoy I also forgot a time skip in there so it was a 5 day time skip so yea next part soon tho.