Getting caught (sodapop)

Warnings: if you can't tell by
the title smut

Me and Sodapop have been dating for 3 years. Today he's turns 17 me and him always tease each other but I think I'm ready. Today he had the day off at the dx. We were cuddling on the couch while watching tv. I started to tease him by palming him through his jeans he then looked at me and whispered...

Not right now the whole gang is here.

But I didn't stop. In fact I went further. I quietly undid his belt and jeans. I then rubbed his tip over his boxers. Causing a bulge to form. He buckled his pants and took me to his room.

Really. Come on you shouldn't be doing this.

I then walked to him got on my knees and then unbuckled his pants releasing his bulge. I then pulled down his boxers. I then licked his tip causing him to whimper. I then slowly took in more causing him to get a little louder. I then finally took him all in and worked at hum for a few minutes. I felt a little twitch telling me he is close. I sucked for another minute then feeling a warm liquid hit the back of my mouth. He let out a loud moan I rushed to cover his mouth but instead he picked me up placed me on his bed. He started to undo my shirt. He took my shirt off to reveal my lace bra. He unbuckled my bra then he started to massage my boobs then causing me to whimper.

Hmm? Do you like that babe.

Babe p- please stop teasing me.

He then started to suck on my breasts. He then left hickeys over my chest. He unbuckled my pants. He then slowly pulled down my wet underwear with his teeth maintaining to keep eye contact. He licked his fingers then slowly inserted 2 fingers. Slowly pumping in and out causing the desire to moan. I had to hold back my moans so no one would hear after him working at me for a while. I told him that I was finally ready. He then, slowly inserted himself into me, causing me to quietly moaned from his size, trying to stay as quiet as possible. He let me get adjusted to his size. He then slowly started working in and out. Our skin slowly started slapping growing louder without us noticing when I was just about to cum. We heard a knock on the door and we had seen Darry standing in the doorway in shock. He then gave us a lecture of how we are apparently "too young." to be doing these things then he had asked a simple but weird question.

Were are you at least using protection?

Soda had answered his question. Darry then left the room to let us finish surprisingly. After we had finished up we got dressed, and then went out of his room and into the living room, what everybody started laughing and called us lovebirds. If I had to take a guess the gang most likely told Darry, and then he most likely came into our room and talked us, then told the rest of the gang after. I was embarrassed, so then I turned around and dug, my face into Sodas chest, hoping for comfort.

Thank you guys for all your support, I hope you liked this. I'm sorry for not being able to post much. I have been quite sick lately and I am now posting this early in the morning because I can't fall asleep. Anyway word count for this is 627 anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this. And once again, thank you for that your support.