The growth

Paintbrush's POV: 

uhm. I don't really feel anything...but...ugh..my stomach hurts. that potion tasted disgusting.

"so paintbrush how do you feel? light-headed ? Stomach pain?anything? testtube asks me. I respond saying "stoomach painnn... aaugh..bleh.."  as I don't notice that I'm growing.Then I ask "ugh why is everything shrinking..? augggh..... "

lightbulb responds "uhm painty.. nothings shrinking your growing painty.."

I say "huh what..?" as everything around me becomes smaller and smaller. testtube says with excitement "IT WORKED! wait... it worked oh no.." I say "uhm what's wrong ?" testtube says "IDIDNTTHINKITWOULDWORKIDIDNTMAKEAPOTIONTOSTOPIT" as she sprints to her office

 "you did ... .. WHAT !?" I scream as I'm about to burst into flames. lightbulb screams "PAINTY! ITS GONNA BE OK!! TESTTUBE WILL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT! SHE ALWAYS DOES!" just so I can hear her as she climbs my leg to hug my waist to comfort me. 

Testtube's POV :

gosh darn it... it's gonna take a while to make a potion to make painty stop growing..

paintbrush quietly shouts "TESTTUBE! HOW LONG IS IT GOING TO TAKE YOU TO MAKE THAT POTION!AT THIS RATE IN ABOUT A WEEK IM GOING TO GROW TO TALL TO BE IN HERE!" 

I respond "uhm it's going to take me hopefully about a week to finish the potion ..."

paintbrush says "you better finish that potion." as I can hear the anger in their voice and the held in urge to scream louder than anyone could.

I was kinda frightened by paintbrush's voice but I kept working.

3 hours later (midnight)

I'm pretty sure paintbrush and lightbulb are sleeping and cuddling each other even thought paintbrush is still growing. I yawn multiple times  maybe I should join them 

I get up and walk out of my office and see paintbrush and light bulb cuddling eachother I climb up paintbrush's huge leg and cuddle the both of them.