The end?

Fans POV :

I REALLY HOPE PAINTBRUSH IS OK... THEY FRICKING FAINTED AND VOMITED..

I see testtube walking around in circles because we need to wait for the backup potion to be done 

I say " guys. We need to wake up paintbrush so when the potion is done they can drink it." Both of them look at me and lightbulb said " yea testtube we need to wake up painty." testtube looks at the both of us and shakes her head we all walk to paintbrush's leg and start shaking their massive leg.

I jump on top of paintbrush's leg and start climbing up their arm then I slap then rapidly and I yell "WAKE UP" and they open their eyes instantly and yell "OUCH!?" lightbulb and testtube laugh. 

then we hear the timer going off then testtube runs into her office and grabs the potion I'm pretty sure and runs back and gives paintbrush the potion. Paintbrush swallows it and gives the empty glass to testtube and once again goes "bleh"

luckily they stopped growing.

Paintbrush's POV:

weew... I stopped growing and fan ,testtube, and lightbulb are so cute while their tiny so glad I'm dating all of them.

I ask "soo uhm.. how am I supposed to get out of here?" testtube responds and says "oh uh pick us all up and put us up on your head then take off a piece of the roof then put it back."

 then I pick up all of them and put them on my head and take a piece of the roof off and get out and put the piece on again and then I start walking to the hotel.

I eventually come to the hotel and I put my hand up to my head and say "jump on my hand guys!" and they jump down on my hand and I place them down 

fan says "cmon guys let's go make a meeting so we can show everyone that we're alive!" They all walk in lightbulb says "don't worry painty we'll come out soon!" I just sit and wait for them. eventually everyone in the hotel come out and they see me I just look at then and smile and I say "hi.. everyone ..." and they all look at me with a look of amazement OJ says "paintbrush your back with them!" 

I also say " ... well yea heh.. sorry for being gone for so long... with them" Cheesy said "how's the weather up there paintbrush?"

 then he chuckled  I stood up and said "do you think I appreciate that?" Cheesy then get really frightened trophy comes and elbows Cheesy then he  said "you stupid. why would you do that to paintbrush when their that massive ." 

lightbulb then shakes my leg and motions me to pick her up then I pick her up and put her close to my ear. She whispers me something.

 I chuckle when I heard that and sit down then I put her up against my cheek and she smooches me.

Then I put her down.

trophy then goes "congrats you got a gf." I correct him and say "2 gfs and one bf actually... heeh..." OJ says "ooo who are the lucky people?" I say " u-uh ... testtube , fan , and clearly lightbulb and I blush a bit .

the ¿end?