Mess up

Paintbrush's POV: 

eugh.. oh! testtube and lightbulb are cuddling me. As I start to blush. 

I say "testtube wake up!" i see testtube open her eyes slowly she wakes up and starts to blush alot uncontrollably and gets flustered and she says "o-o-oh paintbrush your awake ..! uhm sorry I was just tired" as she slides off my huge leg 

"I'll make a potion to temporarily stop you from growing!" it'll only take me a couple of minutes! 

Lightbulb's POV:

oh I'm awake I look up and see how gigantic they are

o-oh painty your huge! paintbrush responds and says "well yea I am.." I can hear they obviously don't like it. I ask "painty can you bring my up to your face ?" paintbrush says " yea sure but why?" I say "oh no reason just do it !" 

then I get picked up my paintbrush's huge hand then I'm at paintbrush's face then I kiss them. paintbrush became really red after I did that.

 I ask "painty do you like me ?" painty just lowers their hand and puts me on their leg and said "y-yes I do love you.a lot." I respond saying "I love you too." and then I hug them.

testtube's POV:

oop! The potions done! I'll go deliver it to paintbrush!

"PAINTBRUSH! I GOT THE POTION!" As I sprint out of my office. Then I see paint brush who has obviously gotten bigger from when I first saw them who is very red. I studder "w-why is paintbrush red? what happened while I was gone?" lightbulb responds "I kissed them." I say "you.. kissed them? man I liked paintbrush too .." lightbulb asked me "well do you like me?" I said "well yea."

lightbulb slides off paintbrush's leg and looks at me dead in the eye and kisses me. I get flustered and look at lightbulb and say "did you just kiss me?" lightbulb responds "yes." then I say "well now we need to wake paintbrush up and say we're dating eachother including them. Lightbulb says "ok"

We shake paintbrush's leg I also tell lightbulb "oh yea and I have the potion to temporarily stop their growing." as paintbrush wakes up and says "wha-.. huh?" 

I tell them that I have the potion and I give it to them and they gulp it down paint brush says "bleh.. disgusting." I say "sorry the ingredients were pretty disgusting." all of us see that paintbrush has grown 2x faster I read the label of the potion and realize I picked up the wrong potion.