Follow

lightbulbs POV:

oh I'm awake! seems like testtube's in her office. I'm gonna go tell her that I'm going back into the hotel before anyone worries.

I get up and start walking to her office.

I say to her "hey testtube! I'ma go back to the hotel for like 10 minutes so no one worries!" testtube says "ok and could you get fan to come here?"

I tell her ok and go to leave her lab. I see paintbrush waking up and they ask me where I'm going I tell them that I'm going to the hotel for like 10 minutes and I'll come back they respond saying ok and then I go. I see them close their eyes and go to sleep.

I walk back to hotel OJ and I see OJ he looks at me and asks "lightbulb? where were you? Why have you been gone ? Do you know where testtube and paintbrush are?"

I respond saying "oh uhm n-no?" he looks at me with a face and says "ok? uhm tell me if you find them."I tell him sure and walk to my room and remember about fan he must be really worried.

So I start walking to fan's room and I knock on his door. He opens the door and said "who's there?" I say "lightbulb." he said "wait ... LIGHTBULB!?WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? DO YOU KNOW WHERE PAINTBRUSH AND TESTTUBE ARE ?PLEASE TELL ME YOU DO!" 

I tell him "shh! be quiet!" he says "ok...but ! do you know where they are?" I tell him "yes but first come with me!" Fan tells me "ok" and he follows me."

I peek to see if the lights are on and if OJ is there luckily he isn't . I start walking out of the hotel with fan following me I asked him " do you like testtube and paintbrush?" he stops walking and studders "... what ..?" I say again "do you like testtube and paintbrush?" 

he says " well your my best friend so I have to be honest yes." I say "do you like me too?" he says "well yea.." I give fan a small kiss he gets flustered and just stands there. I tell him "cmon let's go" and he says "..o-ok" we eventually get to testtube's lab I tell fan "don't to climb up painty and kiss them" until I tell them that you are now dating us too."

we enter testtube lab and I tell fan to follow me and show him paintbrush who is massive. fan gasps and climbs paintbrush's leg and hugs it I chuckle.

wooo whooo 428 words!?