chapter two:スペードの 二

"Lemon, I said to fucking kill them, not bring them back here--"

"They're innocent, though!" He protested, the brothers looking at the girls before looking at each other. 

"Right, I'm assuming your the leader because you're in the middle and you left the stupid fucking cards--"

"Don't call our cards fucking stupid," Keiko snapped at him. 

"I didn't I said they were stupid fucking cards--"

"Oh my god, enough," Kimiko groaned. 

"So who the fuck are you three?" Tangerine asked them. 

"I'm the Joker, that's the Queen of Hearts, and this is the Ace of Spades. We were sent on this train to make sure the boy doesn't die, and we were told you two would be on here beforehand," Keiko explained. 

"Wow, what creative fucking names," Tangerine scoffed. "So, if there were five people on this train sent to protect that stupid fucker, how the hell did he die when you three were sitting right there?"

"We don't know," Karin glared at him. 

"The stupid fucking momomon was blocking our view from him and then after it left, he was dead," Keiko explained. 

"What the fuck is a momomon?" Tangerine shook his head. 

"It's the big stuffed animal looking thing," Karin explained. 

"This is so not relevant," Kimiko rolled her eyes. "The momomon killed the kid and so we need to find the thing and kill it."

"But what if it wasn't the momomon?" Lemon asked. 

"Well then who the fuck was it? We're not going down for his murder and I'm assuming you two won't want to either, so we can pin it on the stupid stuffed... thing or we fight on a goddamn train. Which one is it?" Keiko tilted her head. 

"Listen here," Tangerine began, looking at Keiko. "You are not the one in charge right now, I am--"

Keiko had seen him leaning forward as he began to speak, presumably getting ready to aim a gun at the three of them. However, Keiko was quick as she kicked the gun away from his hand, landing in the aisle as Karin quickly grabbed it and handed it to Keiko. 

"I am in charge, and I'm telling you now. We're blaming it on the momomon," She glared at him. 

"Yeah, just one more thing-- where the fuck is our breifcase?" Lemon tilted his head. 

"What? What briefcase--"

Before any of the girls could comprehend what the two were talking about, Tangerine had kicked the gun out of Keiko's hand, making it fly up and land on the table, only to have Tangerine grab it once again. Lemon slammed Kimiko's head down onto the table as Karin pulled out the knife she had taken from her earlier, throwing it at Lemon. 

Surprisingly, it bounced off of his chest and instead went flying straight ahead, hitting Kimiko directly in between her eyes, causing a large amount of blood to pour out from the wound. The four just looked around at each other, eventually all turning to look at Karin, who had originally thrown the knife. 

"What the fuck, Karin?" Keiko whispered. 

"Karin?" Tangerine smirked at her. "I thought she was The Queen of Hearts."

"Fucking christ, Keiko--"

"Keiko?" Lemon laughed. "What happened to The Joker?"

"Oh, whatever," Keiko rolled her eyes. "Look, we didn't kill the kid, and we don't have your briefcase. Now, we'll just be on our way--"