chapter eight: ウィーン

Vienna, Austria is a beautiful place, most recognized for its greenery and vineyards. One of the most famous vineyards of all was We White Wine, which was a secret cover for the White Death to smuggle drugs from country to country, making the vineyard known by everyone involved in the line of crime. 

The Royal Flush just so happened to be involved in that line, so in late 2021 when they visited Vienna, shit was bound to go down. The second their feet stepped on the ground, it was as if there was a shift in the air. It was no longer cozy and warm as everyone prepared for the holiday seasons. No, it was now filled with fear and paranoia. 

They really only had one job that they had to execute; infiltrate the Christmas celebration hosted by We White Wine and kill Fynn Wagner, the person in charge of the crime ring run under We White Wine. 

The night was going perfectly fine... until they arrived. They stood out like sore thumbs based on what they were wearing alone. They weren't extremely slutty... but they had a lot more skin revealed then the other 30 guests. 

After uncomfortably making their way over towards their assigned table, the girls pulled out their deck of cards from their own purses, all of them flashing an 8 & 9 of spades at the same time. They all glanced between each other before shoving them back in their purses, beginning to quietly discuss what in their plan needed to change. 

"There's too many people surrounding his table, how are we supposed to get him alone?" Kimiko whispered to the others. 

"We're too slutty right now to talk any business," Karin pointed out, both of them turning to Keiko. 

"Okay," She nodded, smoothing down her dress as she stood up and began to walk over to him. "Excuse me, Mr. Wagner?"

Everyone at the table glared over at her, yet Wagner seemed interested in why the girl had walked over. 

"How may I help you?" He seductively eyed her up and down, a small smirk forming on Keiko's face. 

"I'd like to speak with you about a possible business investment... privately."

After hearing these words spoken by Keiko, Wagner quickly jumped up from the table, leading her over to a small nook at the back of the room, sheilded away from everyone. 

"I don't really want to talk business," She flirted. 

"Good, neither do I."

With that, the two adults had their lips on each other within seconds, Wagner wrapping Keiko's legs around his hips as the two of them entered his bedroom, the Christmas party, luckily, being hosted at Wagner's house. 

After locking the door, Wagner and Keiko stumbled over to the bed together, the man throwing her down before beginning to unbutton his shirt. However, before he had a chance to continue making out with Keiko, a tie was swung around his throat and strangled him to the ground, Kimiko sticking a knife in his heart just to make sure he was dead. 

"Kimiko, so much for humane!" Karin lectured, coming out of the closet as Keiko stood up from the bed. 

"You couldn't have waited until the fun was over?" Keiko sighed, earning a look of disgust from the other girls. 

"We didn't need to witness that," Karin glanced over. 

"Excuse me?" Someone knocked at the door. "Mr. Wagner?" After no one answered, the person spoke again. "Mr. Wagner, I know you're in there."

"Shit, we need to go!" Karin whispered, looking for an exit. 

There was the window, but the security guards would see the three of them running regardless of the direction they were heading. They couldn't go out the bedroom door, whoever was out there would find them. They were stuck.