8 - Charred Sight

YIPPIE!! Bounded by a debt to the demon brothers' accountant, rising to fame, and having a big target on your head are ways to make new friends. Isn't that cool?! You can handle situations worse than these!

What makes this even more exciting? It is that you bought a bicycle with all the extra money you earned at the karaoke since the brothers would force you to sing. People would be willing to pay you to sing for them. One was willing to kill for it.

____

A relaxing day will commence, having to cycle to Sandy's parlor near the ocean, where his boat house is. He invited you over for tea. It was a great getaway from those crazy demon brothers you live with.

At Sandy's Parlor now...

"Uh, dude... you know relaxing was the plan here." Mk said, wearing sunglasses while lying on a white chaise chair. He watches you do an intense workout.

"I can't help it. Lately, I have been out of shape, so why not just try to get some exercise? Besides, I will get tired out." You said, doing a short rep of pushups.

"Dude, just relax." He said in a cool tone. Mk removed himself from the white chaise chair, patting it. "Take it, you need it." You levitated at a 90-degree angle from the pushup position, floating towards it in a laid-back position, and dropped on it. He passed you his sunglasses to wear.

"He-, Hell nah." A voice says. Sandy sweats when Mo stepped on the button you gave him to talk.

Mo sharply stares at you. You notice the blue, orange-striped cat squinting in your peripheral vision. Turning to gaze at him, asking, "Hey Mo, you like the new button I got you?" He gave you a delay meow, his eyes training on what is lurking. He steps on the button again. You gave the cat a thumbs up. Mk begins to talk about his adventures when he first got the staff.

____

After he spilled intense stories and dark moments of his adventures, Sandy lightens the mood. "This calls for some of my famous sleepy time tea!" Sandy said, pointing at Mk as a kitchen automatically set up behind the blue giant. "Right!" Mk answered, listening to the blue man's instructions. You watched chatting with Mo.

"Mo, I've been thinking if I could get an animal companion, it would be Blue's Clue because the dog is blue and you're blue... blues?" You tried to reference. Mo was clueless about what you meant.

Once Mk finished off creating the sleepy time tea. Sandy drinks the gold liquid, saying, "You did add just a pinch, right?" The blue giant is knocked out by the tea, falling and snoring away on the parlor. 

"Aw, big guy tucker himself out." Mk patted Sandy. Mo lays on Sandy's buff arm. Mk then offers the tea to you, and the taste instantly knocks you out.

A gold portal opens above Sandy. Mo hops out of the way as a crate bounces off the blue giant's arm. Mk took an attached letter on the crate written by Monkey King while holding a gold blindfold. He wore it, hearing a cry in the distance. "That sounds like someone needs help!" He used his staff to pogo himself across the sky to find the person. The parlor and everything on it bounced by the powerful force.

The crate Monkey King had sent, tips open. Mo sits on the blue giant's arm to observe curiously. A pair of red eyes flashed within the dark crate, scaring the blue cat. He let out a meow of relief when a little fruit baby wobbled out.