Son for a Son

(I made Lo'ak a year older than you by changing his age to 17 and you 16. Making Neteyam 18. Kiri is the same age as Lo'ak and tuk is the same age as she was. Payakan  dies instead of Neteyam)

(Playlist Link: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6nGg5WhBv56GnvZyxz67Ba)

You hear the crinkles of fire roar beside you. A couple of brown strands of hair tickled your forehead, making you open your eyes. You gasped, seeing you were still on that ship. It looked awful. There were dead bodies, marked with an arrow or 2 through their body. Smoke invaded your nose, for you were not wearing a mask. You had a 'condition' where you could breathe na'vi air. That's why you were there in the first place, Your Father, Quaritch had no interest in you until he found out your ability. He found you and your brother to use until it all went to hell, well what it looks like.

You groaned in pain, attempting to stand up. You felt sore everywhere. Your waist, Your stomach, your legs, your feet. It all just hurt. You saw your wrist is slit. You were bleeding out. What really sucked was how much it stung. You thought you could put it in some water and it would be Okay. As you walked to the edge of the ship and stuck your hand in the water, you felt a presence behind you. "You might want to be careful. There's a lunatic somewhere on this ship" a light voice said. He sounded a little soft like he had been crying but sounded cautious. "Don't worry. He's my father, he won't do shit to me" you sighed.

The voice didn't reply. In fact, it was silent for a minute. Until you feel someone drag towards them and put a knife to your throat. "I'm sorry but I lost my brother to you people-" "I'm not a part of that! I was held hostage just like-" You attempted to try to talk but were interrupted by him pressing the knife closer to your throat. "Shut up. Right now your father has my sister and I'm going to trade. If he doesn't let my sister go then I'll kill you if so, you're safe. A son for a son, a daughter for a daughter" tears steamed out of your eyes. Your father never cared for you why would he trade a life for yours?

"Please...he's not going to. He's never cared for me. He's just gonna let me die" You sob. His grip tightens around you, shutting you up. "Your thoughts can easily be your future if you think about it too much."He said, "Now, come on" he led you to the place where you heard talking. There he was, holding Jake Sully's daughter, Kiri. His knife was held against her throat, as her father did as he was told. you attempted to get out of Lo'ak's grip only to be defeated once again. "I don't want to be part of this" you grunted, his arms tightening around my collarbone. "Shut up and walk forward" he demanded. you disobeyed and stood right where you were.

"NOW!" He yelled, as he pushed me forward. Everyone's eyes went on me and him, including your father's. His eyes glinted in the fire. "That's right, Colonel. I have your daughter and I will not hesitate to-" "Lo'ak. What are you doing?" Jake Sully asked, concernedly. "I'm saving my sister! And if he doesn't cooperate, I cut!" "Lo'ak she's just a kid!" "PAYAKAN WAS JUST A KID WHEN YOU ATTACKED! NOT ONLY THAT, HE WAS MY BROTHER! NOW SOON HE WILL BE AVENGED! A son for a son, a daughter for a daughter" "Lo'ak-" "Enough, my jake. You know what has to be done" His wife said

"So what do ya say old man? Give me back my sister and your daughter is free. If not, I cut" He said. "You think I actually care about her? She's useless, and not even mine" He remarked. Lo'ak twitched eyebrow. He put his right arm around your back, dipping you backwards. "Father please! I promise, if you let her go you will never see me again. Please, let her go she didn't do anything! Please, You will never see me again". He just stood there watching. "PLEASE!" you sobbed. He shrugged it off, as you closed your eyes in defeat. Lo'ak brought his left hand with dagger up in the air. "FOR PAYAKAN!!" Lo'ak yelled and charged down. "WAIT!" 

My father pushed Kiri away. And put away his knife. Lo'ak hesitated but soon let you go. "Come here kid-" "No. I promised you would never have to see me again" you said. "Where will you go kid? Huh?" "I don't know-" "She'll stay with us" Jake Sully said. His wife looked at him as if he said something embarrassing to her parents. "Really? What makes you think I'll allow it?" He said, grabbing your arm. You tried to pull away but a 5'7 girl couldn't possibly get away from a 10 foot man. "LET ME GO!!! ITS OVER!!!" You scream, scratching his hand. "GET OFF OF ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!". You are let go, seeing Sully tackle your father. "Lo'ak! Take her back to that rock!" His mother demanded.

"Come on!" He said leading you through the ship onto his ilu. As you hopped on you could feel the presence of awkwardness spreading. It was a silent ride. "I'm not apologizing for what I did or...almost did. It was all for my brother." He clarified. His ilu led us to payakan's dead body, everyone huddled around it. "Off" He demanded, as he dove you in the water. As soon as you dove in you came up for air. "Who is this, Lo'ak?" An older Na'vi asked. "Daughter of the Colonel" Lo'ak casually said. "What? WHAT? Lo'ak father will-" "No he won't because HE asked me to bring her here"

"Well what is her name?" "I don't fucking know ask her" Lo'ak hissed. "Um excuse me? I'm Neteyam. What's your name?"

"I don't think you'd really want to be talking to me right now"