Chapter 3

After a few days Malleus finally let you go outside. You were very gratefull to be let outside in the dorm garden. It was breath taking . Malleus was happy to see you smile again because your previous conversations were brief and very emotionless he remembered what you looked like while reading with him and it made fell warm inside.  

As you explored the beautiful garden your eyes spotted a black rose one its own it looked like it was going to die so you asked Malleus if you could have it. " of course you can my dear anything for you. But why would you want it it looks like its going to wilt." "i don't want it to die so i will water it i think it would look amazing if it was watered daily." you told him " well how about i speed up the processes " he stated you looked at him confused then he touch one of the petals and life was sprung in too the wilted rose. You were amazed by this then he plucked the rose out of the ground and the thorns on the rose dropped to the dirt immediately he handed you the black rose you accepted it gratefully. Malleus took your other hand and said i have somewhere to show you since you liked the black rose. Close your eyes and don't peek" he said . "Okay" you replied back to him excited to see what he wanted to show you.

You kept your eyes closed while Malleus led the way " open your eyes" he said and you did just that. You opened your eyes to see a beautiful waterfall in the center of a part of the garden and surrounding the waterfall were hundreds of black roses just like the one Malleus had given you. You dipped your hand into the cold water of the lake a shiver went down your spine. You couldn't believe that there were so many beautiful flowers in one place. That's probably why Malleus didn't mind you having the flower. You felt sad by this. Upset that the flower was not a special. Malleus noticed your expression change.

(Malleus's POV)

Why do they look sad all of a sudden. I have shown them one of the most beautiful places in Twisted wonderland..so why? I don't understand.
They looked so happy when I gave them the rose....I want to see them smile more. I want them to only show that side of them to me. Maybe I need to shower them in more of my love or should I buy them more gifts? Maybe I should let them go to school. But what if they fall in love..I absolutely cannot have that happen. Their mine. I looked into their eyes and tried to understand why their soul was troubled. I decided to go ask Lilia for help. I told them to stay there and not to wander off too far. They nodded in reply I wish they would talk to me more.

After finding Lilia I asked him how I could make them happy. He is quite old despite his young looks so he has had a lot of experience with partners in the past. And I have known him all my life so I trust him. Even so I was surprised to hear his answer he told me to ask them what makes them happy or what do they want. I didn't see the point in asking when I was almost certain they would say that they want to go back to where they came from. Then it came to me they probably needed a friend. Maybe if they go to school sooner rather then later they will be more happy. It's quite risky what if someone steals their heart. No, I won't let that happen I will just go everywhere they go it's that simple.

As I get back to where I left y/n. I realized quickly that they were not there." Y/n!" I called "y/n!" I called again then i hear a voice say "I'm in the tree". It was y/n and they seemed to be stuck in a tree I was so worried that they had tried to run away. They said they couldn't come down so I used my magic to bring them down safely. As they were now safe in my arms I had nothing to worry about. Then I saw a small baby bird it was white as snow in their smooth palms.They noticed me staring and told me that it was hurt and that it needed help they said they were going to keep it as a pet until it was better. They looked so determine to help the creature so I didn't tell them I could heal the bird. This way I could keep y/n happy for a bit longer before I send them to school with me.

But my thoughts were interrupted by an annoying voice.