Chapter 14

Finale day before Malleus's Birthday:

You wake up extremely tired because of how late you stayed up last night you didn't have school because it was Saturday you were usually excited and energized for the weekend. But today was not a normal day because it was the last day to prepare for Malleus's Birthday party. You hoped everything thing was ready.You went to see Azul and saw that the large card that he had been given was already full of student and teachers names. It seems that he made students stand In a line and have them sign there names one by one. Everyone was very enthusiastic about the idea of signing a card for Malleus so it was easy for them to get everyone's signature including Aces with the exception of 2 students who were not in school. But Azul promised you that he would get every last student from NRC so he said he would visit their dorms.You were very happy that Azul was so reliable. 

You were excited for tomorrow and wanted to see Malleus's reaction. As you thought of this you smiled to your self. It was getting quite cold and you were hoping that the weather was going to be just like you planned for tomorrow since you planned to go to Briar Valley. You wondered if he was going to be able to see the people of his country. You knew that they were going to be celebrating his birthday as a holiday so no one would be working but you were worried that people might be slight wary of you because you are human. You wondered if you were even human anymore because of your new life span you didn't rally care much since you were going to be able to spend your time with Malleus. You didn't know what was going to happen in the future but you were happy that you had Malleus by your side.

It seemed like Grim had stayed over In the Heartslabyul to finish tasting all the different cake combinations. He came back looking quite sick. probably because of all the cake he ate. You were told grim to stay in bed and not eat anything for the rest of the day. He complained alot but when you mentioned not having any food at the party tomorrow he changed his attitude. You sat down in your room and decided to pick up a book.

It was called "Cinderella". You sat in your favourite spot of the room by the large windows the lighting was good here so you could clearly see the pages. The story was very interesting it you liked the main character Cinderella. Her life was like a fairy tale. Thinking about it more. Your life was like a fairy tale too but a bit different. You were dating a prince just like Cinderella. You didn't think that was ever possible. Malleus was your prince. You smiled to your self and stared out the window. You heard a knock on your door. It was Silver. "Umm.. father-I mean Lilia wants to know if you would like to go shopping for a gift for Malleus in Briar Valley together." Silver said quietly. You agreed and waited for Lilia in the main hall. He met you there a few minutes later."let's get going shall we?" Lilia said outstretching his hand. Confused you took it then you both suddenly appeared in the center of the main town in Briar Valley

There were so many things you didn't know about Lilia. Ignoring the fact that you just travelled hundreds of kilometres meters in a mater of seconds you walked into a grocery shop. "I just need to buy some eggs it seems that Trey has run out" Lilia said picking up a package of eggs. You nodded and followed him to the check out. As you walked down the streets you could see Fae getting ready for Malleus's birthday many banners were being hung and everyone seemed to be in a good mood. As you were walking something in a window caught your eye. You then knew that it was a perfect gift for Malleus and went to buy it.

Lilia also got a gift for Malleus's and you enjoyed your trip with him in Briar Valley you were not sad to leave because you knew you were going to come back tomorrow with Malleus. You were very excited that evening.