chapter 8

Malleus borrowed a book from Lilia. "How to make someone fall in love with you" the title of the book was self explanatory. So Malleus followed what the book said step by step.

He tried not to seem clingy and obsessive and tried to give y/n space. And tended to their every need, he didn't get mad anymore when they spoke with other students and since he managed to get grim a place as a student in NRC, this made y/n happy. Malleus didn't want to bother y/n or be a burden to them he just wanted them by his side.

At some point he stopped following the book and got rid of it by dumping it somewhere on the dorm premises. He had given up on taking advice from others of books and articles. He chose to make y/n fall for him his way.

(A few weeks later)

You have been in school for over a month now and had made many friends other that Ace and Deuce. You memorised the Great Seven and learned the dorm names and why they were based on them. But even after learning all about them Diasomnia was still your favorite and you were glad you were apart of the dorm. After school you went to see a student named Epel Felmire. He was a friend of yours and was really good at alchemy so you went over to his dorm which was Pomefiore to study with him. He was really nice and was a short boy who looked quite fragile. But once you got to know him you would quickly realize that that's not the case He had beautiful pale lavender hair which was shoulder length with large blue eyes just like a girl. You were surprised to find out he was a boy.

When you got to Pomefiore you wandered the hallways looking for Epel. It was hard to find your way around but as you were looking around you felt a pair of eyes on you. You turned around to see who was watching you. But you didn't see anyone there you shrugged your shoulder's and turned around but your eyes met with a pair a green eyes in front of you. You jumped in surprised and observed him carefully. There was something weird about this guy that didn't sit right with you. He had blonde hair which was bone straight which he wore in a bob. He also wore a purple hat that has red trim and a large black feather.

"mon dieu! What brings you to Pomfiore" he asks you. " I'm looking for Epel Felmire he is a first year student here" you reply. "ah, Monsieur Cherry Apple he is in our library I will escort you there personally". Was that French? You thought to yourself then replied with "thank you so much, by the way my name is y/n". "oh I know you who you are, you're very famous in the school. You're an acquaintance of Roi du Dragon". "Who?" you ask. " malleus- sama, oh I haven't introduced myself yet. I go by Rook and Le chasseur d'amour but you can call which ever one you like. You nod in slight confusion then think. Doesn't " Le chasseur d'amour" mean "the love hunter or hunter of love" what a strange name.

Once you got to the library you thanked him and he left but even though he left you still felt his cold gaze on you. A shiver went down your spine as you went to find Epel.

You see him sleeping on a desk surrounded by alchemy textbooks. He looked so peaceful sleeping you felt bad if you woke him so you decided to cancel your study session and wait until another day and besides you were almost one hundred percent sure that Malleus was waiting for you back at the dorm. You were about to leave the library when you bumped into someone if your memory was correct he would be Vil Schoenheit, Epels dorm leader. He looked stunning like a model straight out of the front page of Vogue. You apologized and walked away until you turned around to hear someone yelling.

You looked back to see Vil yelling at Epel who was now awake apologizing for falling asleep. " Did I not tell you to study! I can't have one of my students from dorm falling behind in Alchemy. It's an utter Disgrace!" Vil said." I'm sorry Vil..it won't happen again". Epel said apologetically. You wanted to say something until you felt a hand on your shoulder. It was Rook." Don't interfere in matters of Pomefiore" you were surprised to hear him say this he seemed so much nicer before. "It's my business too Epels my friend!" You told him." He's mine too but you don't want to interfere with anything Roi du Poison does and your new here you don't want to cause trouble so soon" He said. You sigh and go back to your dorm.

Just as you expected Malleus was waiting for you with grim in his arms.His face lit up when he saw you"Y/n I have missed you" he kissed you on your forehead as he said this. You smile and say "yeah I'm back" You take grim from his hands then head to your room. You lie on your bed and lift grim up in the air and ask"Are all the dorm leaders mean to other students?..Vil is mean to Epel.. Malleus was mean to Ace.." "I dont know about other dorm leaders but I think Malleus is pretty nice..he got me into the school now I have a chance to make my dream come true." grim said to you.

"Your right mabey he isn't so bad"