Chapter 6

After you introduced yourself the teacher said that you could address him as Trein-sensei and that his cats name was Lucius. After his introduction you sat back down in your seat. and listened well in class. You found the history of twisted wonderland interesting and you even found a picture of Lilia in the history book. You wondered how old he was, he looked as young as he did in the book. You looked up at Lucius and wondered if he could talk like grim could. You wondered if they did things the same why they did back on earth where you were from. Your mind wandered thinking about all these things until you were brought back to reality by Trein's voice."y/n i know its your first day but i will not tolerate day dreaming in my class.. would you please answer the question". Your face grows red with embarrassment. Deuce whispers the answer in your ear and you call it out.For the rest of the class you paid close attention to what was taught.

After class Malleus was waiting for you outside of the classroom When he saw you his face light up with joy like a puppy he went up to you."Shall we go for lunch?" he asked putting out his hand waiting for you to take it. You take his hand, smiled and answer with "sure, lets go". As you were heading towards the cafeteria you noticed many students staring at you and Malleus. This made you feel self conscious and awkward. Malleus noticed your palms getting warmer and could see your discomfort in your face." Don't mind them, I get stares like this all the time because of the family I come from" Malleus explained .You nod your head and try to ignore the stares and make it too the cafeteria.

When you get to the table your going to eat at you realize instantly that its much different to the other tables. It was lined in an expensive looking maroon table cloth and it was set with the shiniest silverware you have ever seen. You both sat next to each other and Malleus asked what you wanted to eat. you said you didn't mind and you both had pasta.

When you finished eating you could see Ace approaching your table. Your eyes met so you smiled at him and gave a small wave he waved back and headed your way. Malleus had seen this and frowned. "Hey y/n I see your friends with Malleus do you wanna hang out with our group? There are some other students who would like to meet you." You could see that Malleus was shooting Ace glares full of blood lust. "I'm okay thanks but I can hang out with you after school if you want we can meet up at the your base class".  You said declining his offer you look in Malleus's direction and could still that terrible frown of his face."oh okay see you after school then". Ace said before turning to leave the cafeteria.

Before the next class you and Malleus walked around the school premises."You will not be meeting Trappola- san after school" Malleus stated. You looked at him shocked."what do you mean I made plans with Ace to see him after school" you said as you tried to understand what he was saying. " I didn't ask if you had plans. You are going back home straight after school."

You didn't understand why he was being so selfish. It was just the first day of school and he was acting up again. "You can't tell me what to do or who I can or cannot meet" you told him." Yes I can,don't forget that I own you. And your mine I won't share you with anyone else". You glared at him and turned to leave but then he grabbed your hand, pulled you towards him and placed a kiss on your soft lips. As he slightly pulled away from you he said. "Don't run away.I will just catch you again." You remember his words from before his green eyes stared deep into your soul."class is going to start soon so be on your way..I have business to tend to." He left you on the empty path by yourself.

Little did you know the business that Malleus had to tend to was something he was going to regret doing later.