Prologue

All was quiet in the Giovanni household as a pregnant Gracie was eating ice cream waiting for her husband to come home

All was quiet in the Giovanni household as a pregnant Gracie was eating ice cream waiting for her husband to come home. She had a doctor's appointment today and it was the first one her husband ever missed. She was worried, hoping for her husband to come home soon because Gracie knew two things at this very moment.

1. She was very pregnant and it just so happens with twins.

2. Two if her husband is not home soon she is going to kill her husband.

As she heard the front door open she knew her husband had finally returned. The worry instantly turned to relief and fury. "In here," she shouted. Luca from the front door sighs as he knows he has messed up with not showing up to the doctors appointment today regarding the birth of their new child.

"Hello, Mia Cara. I know... I know I should have been there," Gracie interrupted him with a raise of her hand. "You promised, you said that you would never let work come in the way of family. You said that you would come to all of these appointments Luca. I know that I did not grow up in this life and I don't understand this at some points. I just had hoped that you would keep your word."

Right then and there Luca Giovanni knew this very moment.

1. His family is endangered because of the threats he has been getting from the German Mafia.

2. He is in danger because his wife said his name.

In conclusion he was fucked.

"I know Mia Cara, but the threat is real. The Germans are becoming more powerful everyday and they threatened our new child that hasn't even been into the world yet."

"Children." Gracie corrected.

"Huh," as Luca pondered, it took him a full two minutes to finally realize. "Mia Cara... two. Oh my god, not again baby. Oh wow, two more boys. Mia Cara, that's six boys, do you know how smelly our house is going to be when they are all teenagers."

"My love, really one or both could be a girl."

"Mia Cara, I would love a girl but with the English contract that my Grandfather signed with them I hope for my sanity not."

Gracie smiled as she knew what would happen if they ended up having a girl. The Giovanni men would all have their heads in a spin and that would be hysterical to watch.

~~ Five Months Later ~~

I am seven, seven years old hearing screams of agony and threats to my father

I am seven, seven years old hearing screams of agony and threats to my father. No boy should hear that... well except if they are from their mother which is exactly what is happening right now. I am sitting with my three younger brothers all sleeping on this late night waiting for the arrival of my two new siblings. I hope one of them is a girl. I want a sister. I am tired of all my brothers.

The screams have finally stopped and now that my mother is not in the pains of childbirth I can go to sleep. I don't know why someone has not made childbirth more comfortable, but I feel bad for women.

The sound of a door opening made my brothers wake up and my Father came out with the biggest grin on his face. The whole family is here... and I mean the whole family. My grandfather, aka the scariest man alive, decides to speak up "Well, lets see them." My father leads us to the room and we se my mother with two same humans in her arms.

My father picks up one and states... "Here is Lorenzo Luca Giovanni."

"Strong name brother," my Uncle Riccardo says as my Grandmother comes and takes the child.

"You're going to share the other news, my love," and as my mother says, I walk over to see the child in her arms. It looks prettier than my other brothers and kind of ...girly. I smile over to my mother already knowing what they are about to share.

My father announces, "Everybody meet the Princess," and everyone gasps. "Elizabeth Rose Giovanni."

My Grandfather immediately goes over and takes my new sister. Rude... I wanted to hold her. "My baby girl... you are going to be the best Princess." my Grandfather states and goes over to the chair in the corner of the room. As we all crowd around him to get a better look I hear my Uncle Riccardo say to his husband my Uncle Matthew, "Looks like she is going to be the Italian Princess, but the English Queen." my Uncle Matthew responds. "Lord help this child with all of the men in her life."

English Queen?