Part 44: Obsessed.

I follow Adam out, resting Gracie on my hip.

He next leads me to a shoe shop with the most awesome shoes they had animal print, pumps, school shoes, Uggs and wedding shoes.

My eyes hovered over a pair in the distance. Adam noticed so he asked for me to try them on.

They were strappy and white with embroided crystal studs around the tip.

The lady pranced over to where I was sitting and knelt down as if she were proposing. She slipped the shoe on slowly and then measured how much room I had left at the end. "We'll take those please,"said Adam without even asking me wether they fitted or not or wether or not I liked them. After all I am wearing them for the said to be most important day of my life and marrying the person I love.

The gentleman put them in a pink bag and exchanged them to Adam with a £50 note, which came straight out of his pocket.

We all trotted out tall and proud and then Adam called a cab.

As soon as it arrived we hopped on and perched on the seats.

It smelled of leather as the seats and arm rests were made out of the stuff.

I glanced inside the bag for a quick peep I couldn't resist.

"You're obsessed Vicky," Adam stated. I was. After around 10 sneaky peeps 10 minutes passed by and the driver pulled up next to the studios.