Part 46:Suprise!!!

Right there before my very eyes was an old-fashioned caravan, mint green with silver wheels and accessories, Adam lifted me on as I gazed around. The seats were leather with wooden arm rests, it was a cosy booth with a candle as the centrepiece of the table. It smelled of ginger bread, the aroma diffusing around the soft furnishings.

I shuffled up next to Adam in my dress, struggling to carry it whilst sat down at a table. He cuddled me closer, his arm around my shoulders. We arrived a g the church with a sea view around the back. We walked in, looking up at the detailed ceilings.

The ceremony was about to start as I got more nervous by the second. Opera music played loudly in the background as I slowly walked up the isle. I was gazing into Adam's eyes. Ok I admit, a bit too much, I suddenly hooked my foot to the other and fell to the ground with a loud and hard thump.

My eyelids started to reveal my eyes slowly like blinds. Guests faces emerged from the corners off my eyes, looking down at me, worried. "Adam, Adam," I mumbled as he came running with a first aid kit in his hand. He grasped my shaking hand and pulled me up onto a bench at the side of the isle.