4

Standing by the chair, Wei Xuan carefully used tweezers to remove the small glass embedded in Du Hang's skin, and then wiped his face with a clean wet cloth bit by bit to remove some dirt.

In fact, compared to other zombies, Du Hang's current appearance can be described as clean and decent. However, he didn't know what he had experienced before. He was obviously injured by things like broken glass, and his whole body seemed to have fallen into the snow, which resulted in many small wounds and dirt on his body.

But fortunately, the recovery ability of zombies is extremely strong. Even if Wei Xuan doesn't help him deal with these minor injuries now, his wounds will heal automatically after a day or two.

But then... some tiny pieces of glass embedded in his skin might just get stuck in his skin.

In his previous life, there were still such pieces of broken glass on Du Hang's face and body, which made it difficult for Wei Xuan to remove them even if he wanted to remove them later.

Du Hang was like a large doll, Ren Weixuan tossed his face and body, even if the other party pulled out pieces of glass shards with black blood stains from his body, he didn't seem to respond at all, it was just so quiet. Sitting still, motionless, as if feeling nothing at all.

Wei Xuan didn't know if the zombies and semi-zombies felt pain after being injured, but he knew that if these zombies and semi-zombies were attacked and injured, they would definitely fight back. Maybe treating these minor injuries for him now should not affect his actions, so Du Hang didn't react.

From the far side of the street outside the window, there are occasional sounds of cars slamming on the brakes, the faint roar of the accelerator, and even the sound caused by the explosion of supernatural powers, but they seem to be far away in the sky.

Wei Xuan carefully checked Du Hang's body and body, and after making sure that there was nothing else that needed to be dealt with, he took the loose casual clothes that he had put aside and found from his house before going out. The severe pain on the wound was condensing at that time, helping Du Hang put on one by one. As for Du Hang's original suit - whether it is a zombie or a human being, this kind of clothes will cause inconvenience to their mobility after the end of the world.

However, this time, Wei Xuan carefully packed the car keys, driver's license, and some small items that Du Hang was carrying into a bag and stuffed them into his backpack. After all, these are related to Du Hang's previous life and memory. The two of them couldn't keep it in the last life. In this life, at least I will help him keep it. If, if one day he ever becomes conscious again...

Thinking of this, Wei Xuan looked at Du Hang's face again. With his vigorous body and handsome face, such a young man must be like the favored son of heaven before the end of the world. At least, he will be the pride of his family, and he will have an unlimited future.

But when the end of the world arrives, all of this... will disappear.

With a sigh, Wei Xuan helped Du Hang tidy up his collar. This time, Wei Xuan sat in front of him and looked at him seriously: "I don't know if you are the same as me now... You came back from then. But I know, Now you may not even have any thoughts, let alone any consciousness... I will accompany you to survive together in this apocalypse and in the days to come."

Yes, this is something he failed to do in his previous life. Because he is afraid of this horror world after zombification, longs to return to the place where human beings gather, and wants to return to the "normal" world to live and survive, so Wei Xuan returns to the base again and again, and goes out with other people in teams, hunting, and looking for supplies .

But in fact, Wei Xuan, who had calmed down completely, thought about it afterward. Even he himself felt that living in the base with the people in the base was not as peaceful, comfortable and carefree as living with Du Hang outside the base.