193

The cheerful and joyful voice echoed throughout the community, and Wei Xuan, who had completely recovered, felt more and more...a headache.

He got up with some difficulty and walked slowly to the window step by step. Du Hang followed him in a timely and considerate manner and acted as a human crutch for him. Walking to the window, raising his hand, he opened the curtains, with a "shua", a pile of dust fell, covering Wei Xuan's head and body...

Wei Xuan, whose upper body was still bare, had a dark face and coughed again and again, but after covering his mouth and coughing for a while, he felt that it was not so choking... It seemed that although he was in the dust, he didn't breathe too much Dirty air like dust.

Wei Xuan, whose mind hadn't fully returned to normal, didn't have time to think about what was there and what wasn't. He felt that there seemed to be something more in his sight that he couldn't understand, so he immediately raised his hand and pushed the window open. The force seemed to be a bit too strong, and with a "crash", the window in front of him was smashed by his palm...

Looking at his palms again with a wooden face, Wei Xuan felt that it would be better to put some incomprehensible things to the back of his mind for the time being. He is more anxious now about other things—big ones, small ones, various colors, various shapes, various shapes, etc. Standard plastic pots, baskets, barrels, and boxes were piled up to the brim, occupying almost every place except for the little zombies who could wander around!

Even the roof as far as he could see! There is a ring of tables around the roof that are higher than other places. At this time, even these places are filled with plastic products of various sizes and shapes.

Wei Xuan, who had already turned into a wooden face, now felt that his expression was splitting again. His face was definitely changing to a stupid, surprised and stupid direction.

"...What the **** are these?" He couldn't be blamed for being surprised, it's true...there are a lot of things that are obviously trash cans! There is still a lot of **** in it!

Why do you wake up and turn your neighborhood into a garbage dump? ? What happened to me while I was sleeping? !

"Wake up~wake up~wake up~" The voice below became more and more cheerful. When Wei Xuan's eyes swept over the group of zombie boys, he could clearly see the ghosts emerging from them. Illusion of pink speech bubbles.

Raising his hands and rubbing his eyes, Wei Xuan took a deep breath, turned and left the window.

The voices behind him still entered Wei Xuan's mind cheerfully. Fortunately, their emotions did not turn into mourning mode, otherwise he would have another headache right now.

After walking back to the room, Wei Xuan took a look around and found a few familiar clothes on the floor next to the bed—the clothes and coat he wore "before going to bed".

Looking at the blood-stained clothes, and looking up at Du Hang who has been following him as a crutch all the time, as well-behaved as a little padded jacket, Wei Xuan guessed that he must have taken off his clothes for him.

With great difficulty, he bent down to pick up the clothes on the ground, and dug out the things he was looking for from his pockets. Wei Xuan supported his old waist with one hand, and supported himself on the side of the bed with the other hand, and sat down slowly: "What the **** am I doing?" How long have you been sleeping..."

He just complained casually, and saw Du Hang stretched out three fingers beside him: "Three games of food."

Alright, so what the **** is three-course food?

Wei Xuan, whose brain was still not fully awake, couldn't help asking Du Hang: "Three games of food? What kind of food did you eat?" It wouldn't be that when he was asleep, three waves of living people passed by nearby and let his family Are the zombies eating meat?