76

If it is possible, Wei Xuan really wants to turn around and leave, and hand over this place surrounded by zombies to these two guys to discuss their way of raising zombies, but the problem is, he still has questions to ask. Ask these two people!

"Ahem, you two, are you looking for me?" Wei Xuan really didn't want to delay any longer.

"Oh! That's right!" The woman immediately stepped forward with wide-eyed eyes, with an excited smile on her face, "Chengcheng didn't even bother to eat me after eating snowflakes!"

But the man seemed to be a little melancholy, he looked up at the ceiling at a forty-five-degree angle with his skull eyes that were full of melancholy: "Ruoxin doesn't want to eat me anymore...but! After a while, she won't see me like before... After being so excited, we can become real lovers!"

Wei Xuan trembled, and the corners of his mouth twitched several times visibly before resisting the urge to lean towards Du Hang beside him—Actually, although they are very close, but... there are certain things that I have never discussed. Had an idea... No, the idea must have been made, but doing this kind of thing in front of a person who has no idea about this kind of thing seems to be no different from a crime! Even if the opponent is a zombie!

"So, who are you two looking for me?"

The woman and the man suddenly focused their attention on Wei Xuan again: "Thank you."

Wei Xuan was dumbfounded again: "But you don't know where I live?"

"That's why we're looking for you everywhere."

"We went to more than a dozen bases in the city to look for you."

"But they don't know where there are people who raise zombies and grow potatoes."

"We'll just have to call you as we walk."

Facing the two righteous faces, Wei Xuan's expression began to distort, so now the survivors in the whole city know that besides these two lunatics, there is another psychopath in this city who keeps zombies and messes around with potatoes. ? ! He is someone who wants to live in seclusion in the last days! Not a lunatic with such a weird reputation in the last days!

Taking a deep breath, and taking another deep breath, Wei Xuan was unable to support his forehead, he felt that his behavior of calling that woman to stop just now was a mistake! But if she didn't stop her, maybe other survivors in the urban area would soon learn of the existence of a No. 1 psychopath like herself.

"... In the future, if you have anything to do with me again, just... just leave a note in the house where you saw me last time, and I will regularly... go there for a month or so to have a look. If there is anything, I will go The building where you live is looking for you." Wei Xuan thought for a while, and decided to use this method to tie up the two.

If the other party is a normal person, as long as they express that they don't want to contact again, they will naturally understand. But look at what these two people are doing now, just to thank myself, they will go around the city and ask if they see a living person... If I don't give them a way, God knows what they will think of next time Will do it again in the future!

The two people nodded repeatedly, and the expressions on their faces looked very happy. The skin and damaged internal organs on Bai Guangnan's body were all overgrown at this time. He suddenly pointed to a certain direction outside and said to the two: " On XX Road to the north of the old station, the house obliquely facing the old station is a small warehouse, and Sister Ma and I found a lot of instant rice there! You should go there to get it later, or it will expire.”

The woman nodded again and again: "Eating potatoes alone is not nutritious, and you two big men don't know how to cook."

What the two of them said stunned Wei Xuan, who was still roaring in his heart. He was surprised and couldn't help asking, "Let me get it? What about you?"