Prolog

Prolog

Story by : ʜɪʀᴏᴏ

꧁༺ɦǟքքʏ ʀɛǟɖɨռɢ༻꧂

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・ ゚

Many sounds of crickets, owls and frogs accompany this silent night. Making the atmosphere more calm and suitable for walking around them.

Well, I know I'm weird.. now should be the Hour when humans fall asleep on their soft mattresses. But it's different from me who casually walks around in the middle of the night.

Without fear of meeting pickpockets, kidnappers, drunks people, killers or perverts who might target me. I just need to kill them right?

I'm sorry, I think I need to think about it before I say it, right? But since I already said it, I'll tell you.

You know the news story about a cruel serial murder that is still unsolved and the killer is still on the loose? The killer is me, Akamine Yuuki.

Don't believe? Oh, I can prove it by killing hundreds of government dogs in front of you. But not now.. I just got back from killing a politician and I need some rest right now..

Even though people might think that a killer is someone without a heart killing someone madly, but it seems they have to brush that off to me. Because I-different from them, I became a murderer because of my father's coercion I mean-that bastard man.

This is indeed inhuman, but that bastard taught me to kill since I turned five. Ok ok I know you guys don't feel sorry for me and maybe think I'm lying, but it's okay I don't need pity from other people really.

This park is quiet too huh? Well, it's impossible for anyone to leave their house in the middle of the night, especially when there's a serial killer on the loose.

Although instead, there are several police officers in important places who take care that there are no more victims. At least it won't work for me.

Suddenly I heard the sound of footprints touching the grass, I suddenly immediately became alert and looked around.

It's true that no one else is visible, but I still have to increase all my senses. Except for the sixth sense ok? I'm also a normal human who is afraid of ghosts too ok?

Since it would be useless if I just checked from below, I started running towards the bridge and looked to see where the humans could hide.

But because I was off guard, suddenly I was pushed by someone towards the river. My body immediately plunged into the river and slowly sank to the bottom.

Even though I can swim, for some reason right now I can't move my legs and arms at all. Come on, why does it have to be at a time like this anyway!!?

The last sight I saw was, People in all black clothes looked at me lightly and then laughed with satisfaction.

Is this the end of the serial killer that almost everyone fears? Why do I die like this huh? At least make it a little cooler again, meh..

I hate to say this but at least.. Someone help me!!

" We've been waiting for you–Chino.."
eh!? Whose voice is that!? And who is Chi–

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Eurghh.. glare... Eh? Why am I here? I'm safe? Thanks, it turns out someone helped me huh? But why is there something strange huh?

My head hurts.. Did I hit something when I was drowning huh?