Chino first deduction

Chino first
deduction

Story by : ʜɪʀᴏᴏ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・
‗ ❍ Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ Fʀᴏᴍ Tʜᴇ Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

Out of curiosity about the pen, I immediately took my handkerchief and started uncapping the pen without the officers knowing.

I started sniffing the ink from the pen and smelled quite a weird smell, it had ink mixed in with, almond smell!?

Hahaha, is that so? I think now I'm starting to understand the direction of this case..

꧁༺ɦǟքքʏ ʀɛǟɖɨռɢ༻꧂

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・

But I also need other clues so I can know who the perpetrators are and what their motives are. Should I ask the victim's acquaintances? Damn it, to be honest I'm still annoyed with that guy called Hiro.

OK, but now what to do. I sighed in exasperation and started pulling Shiho to go to Hiro who wasn't far from where we were. Ok, so like it or not I also have to ask him. Damn it, why does an investigation have to be this complicated!?

"Ano, mr. Hiro? I know this is a bit presumptuous, but can I ask a few questions about Mrs. Keiko?" I steadied myself and immediately asked him, how crazy would it be for him to be so nice all of a sudden and–

He adjusted his height to fit me then allowed me to ask, what!? Did—didn't he hate me just now!? So why has his character changed now? Finally because I do not want to bother, I decided to just ask him.

I also allowed Shiho to ask too. Being a detective since childhood won't be a problem, right?

I took out a small notebook with a black cover from behind my pocket and started asking him, "Has Mrs. Keiko ever had an accident or had a scar? Because at that time I saw there was a bruise on her shoulder." It will certainly help the development of my research. Hiro also seemed to be quite taken aback by the question that a child definitely wouldn't understand, but I asked the question instead.

" As expected you're not a normal kid, huh? As per your question, she has bruises from accidentally bumping into a woman while drunk last week and had an accident.

Keiko did survive and fortunately only suffered bruises, but the girl who was hit did not survive and died right then and there. What's wrong with that? "

I recorded all the information first then answered his question just now with a shake of my head. After finishing writing, I asked him again.

"Then, what are the characteristics of that woman? Is there anything that stands out from her appearance?"

"Keiko said that her appearance had long black hair. Oh, but what caught Keiko's attention about that woman was that she was wearing a purple fedora hat, the same as Ichigo's. Is that enough, Sherlock Holmes?" what he just said. Wait a minute, it looks like something is missing...

"Does Mrs. Keiko's go to the bathroom before eating to wash her hands?" It wasn't me who asked, but Shiho and that made me a little surprised. Well, to be honest she is smart and also quiet, but that intelligence and introverted nature are used by Black organizations, damn it.

" Keiko rarely goes to the bathroom when she is serious about her work. "

"Does she speak German?" While Shiho asked, I always wrote down all their conversations so that at least I wouldn't forget. You know, it's easy for me to forget things, even something important.