Sleepy song

Sleepy song

Story by : ʜɪʀᴏᴏ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・

‗ ❍ Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ Fʀᴏᴍ Tʜᴇ Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

" Ah, it's nothing really. No need to worry.." Alright, looks like after this I have to be more careful when I'm with Akemi, it seems like she's starting to suspect me who can make such perfect deductions like that.

Even I'm just a child in people's eyes and I'm also currently having amnesia!! Well, this is the first time I've said this to myself.

STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!! STUPID YUUKI!! STUPID CHINO!!

꧁༺ɦǟքքʏ ʀɛǟɖɨռɢ༻꧂

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・

After that case, I started to be a little wary of being around Akemi who could find out my identity at any time. I had a little trouble avoiding her probing gaze, especially when Shiho was with her.

"huh, turns out it's really troublesome to avoid your own sister. Especially later avoiding the gazes of the detectives, it's even more difficult!!" I let out a worried sigh, because now the problem is getting worse because of that case. Especially because of that case-

RUM, the second member of the organization assigned his subordinates to immediately monitor me, was what Sophie said. Crazy huh!!? Even though I just entered this world, at least give me a break please!!

"Yes, yes, I'm sorry then..." I turned my head back and saw Sophie in her nightgown. I immediately made room for her and let her sit beside me.

Currently, we were at a small river not far from my house. The Miyano family home is now far from settlements and close to rivers and forests. It seems that the location of this house was designed by RUM.

I shook my feet slowly in the shallow riverbed making a small sound of splashing water, for some reason it felt so calm..

"What are you doing here Yuuki? Isn't it already late, it's time for elementary school kids to sleep right?" Sophie's teasing made me a little annoyed with her. Well, even though Sophie was a demi human, she must also have a bit of humor, perhaps...

"Sophie, I'm not an elementary school kid you know that!! I'm already a teenager, remember! TEE-NA-GER! " I started to spell out the word teenager with emphasis, Sophie who heard myself getting annoyed started to laugh a little.

"hihihi, alright alright. So how's your life after you're in this world? Was it fun?" She said that while showing a cute smile-no no, it wasn't a pretty smile in my eyes.

What fun try!? I got a lot of hard trials you know!! Well, even though I can feel the warmth of the family, don't make me part of the Miyano family!! I'm so troubled!!

"Hihihi, well after all you're the one who goes deeper into it yourself. You should have been dealing with the Black organization when you entered the teenage stage, but you were careless and even more attractive in RUM's eyes..." I wasn't surprised anymore by her ability to read minds, after all she always does this even though it's actually a bit too much.

After a while, she began to show her demi human mode, it made me have to be careful around in fear that someone else might see and immediately run away in fear of seeing Sophie.

"W–what are you doing Sophie!? What if someone else is here!?" I shouted frantically while looking around.

"Oh come on, I'm not as careless as you know. Oh yeah, and also it's already 11.21 pm. You have to go home soon, or you'll be scolded by Akemi." She said while checking her locket watch.