Hospital

Hospital

Story by : ʜɪʀᴏᴏ

✧: *✧:*✧: *✧:*✧:*✧:*✧: *✧:*✧: *✧:*

❍ Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ Fʀᴏᴍ Tʜᴇ Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

I looked at myself who was now wearing patient clothes with bandages wrapped around my chest and waist, the pain from when the sniper shot my waist was still there. I also still feel the bitter taste of my blood that I vomited at that time.

Ah, my throat is dry...I immediately stood up from the bed and intended to get some drinking water from the dispenser not too far from my bed. But somehow my head felt very...

"Chino!" Suddenly my body fell down and luckily Rei happened to enter the room and caught my body first before it hit the floor tiles.

He picked me up and laid me down on the bed and then covered me, "Don't move yet because you just woke up, Chino." he placed a cool towel on my forehead while stroking my hair.

"I have a lot of questions for you, but I guess later..." Ah, it's bad. I did something careless again...

꧁༺ɦǟքքʏ ʀɛǟɖɨռɢ༻꧂

✧: *✧:*✧: *✧:*✧:*✧:*✧: *✧:*✧: *✧:*

I tried to avoid the suspicious and curious gaze of a Furuya Rei who was now sitting on the edge of the bed. I don't know exactly how long I've been stuck in this situation. Besides, it's already midnight, the doctor in charge of watching over me is definitely resting now. I could only surrender and hope that someone else would get me out of this situation.

He seemed to take something out of his pants pocket and thrust it in front of me, isn't this..Chino's picture? The picture had been torn up and also looked dirty, so the face of the portrait was covered with a lot of dust and tear marks. But I'm pretty sure that the little girl in this photo is Miyano Chino, her signature silver hair is not the kind of hair color that many people have. This photo also looks like it was taken secretly, but by whom?

"It's you isn't it? Why is a picture of you at the scene of the shooting?" Don't answer the question, don't answer the question, don't answer the question. I kept repeating those words in my head, as a mantra to keep my mouth tightly shut. It would be bad if I suddenly misspoke in front of this police academy student. He finally sighed and placed the torn photo on the table along with the handkerchief wrapped around it so as not to lose it. "It's okay if you still don't trust me because I'm currently a stranger, but don't keep hiding secrets from the people closest to you, okay?" He said while stroking my hair after which he immediately went out of the room where I was treated.

Damn it, his words just now really stabbed me. Rei was right, I shouldn't hide all of this to those closest to me, including Akemi and Shiho. But what if they would immediately consider me a monster after that? There was no way anyone would accept a ruthless slaughter like me. I could only sigh and try to push that thought away.

I started to turn my gaze towards the window which displayed a soothing night view despite being covered by some tree branches. Suddenly I heard the sound of an owl, making me turn my gaze towards the night bird. There was one..no, there were two owls that now seemed to be making out with each other. With no arguments, no problems, they continued to make out as if there were only two of them in the world. Of course they wouldn't care about me here, I was just watching them, I didn't bother them at all.

But suddenly, an arrow shot towards me, making the two owls start flying away. I immediately ducked to avoid the arrow, so it stuck in my back wall. I took a deep breath and then exhaled slowly to calm myself down first.