Silver bullet

Silver bullet

Story by : ʜɪʀᴏᴏ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・

‗ ❍ Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ Fʀᴏᴍ Tʜᴇ Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

Jodie who had been listening could only remain silent, because this was the first time that the man was interested in another person and even that person was a seven-year-old little girl! "Shu, you're so interested in that little girl, do you like her?" For some reason that question came straight out of Jodie's mouth, even though she didn't want to ask such a silly question. Even if she wanted to cancel it, it was useless, as the person she called Shu had clearly heard the words.

"I think so..."

꧁༺ɦǟքքʏ ʀɛǟɖɨռɢ༻꧂

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・

Today was the first time I got together with Sophie, Llysa and Llyca. Even though we were just looking at the starry night view while enjoying the breeze without saying anything. But it seems that my killer instinct didn't disappear when I was in this world, because I felt that there were three people watching the movements of the four of us. Well, that's why we didn't say anything for a while.

After a long time of letting them, it seemed that one of them couldn't stand this boring situation and started to advance slowly. At this moment I immediately whispered something to the three of them and after that immediately pointed my head towards the back.

"Jodie Starling, one of the skilled but unfortunately impatient FBI agents, why are you three FBI agents keeping an eye on a little kid like me?" Hearing that one of their members' identities came out of my mouth, they immediately came out of their hiding place. It turned out to be what I expected, they were Akai Shuichi and James Black. Llysa, who really liked akai shuichi's character, immediately screamed with joy, of course she kept her image and only screamed silently. I could only shake my head at the behavior of one of my companions. 'kyaaaaaaaaaa!!! It's a lie right, it's a lie right? Akai shuichi is watching me? Kyaaaa, how come he's so handsome!!!'

"How do you know that we're only watching you and not all four of you at once?" were the first words James said. I had only said that I was a kid and not that they were watching Sophie, Llysa and Llyca at the same time.

"You feds wouldn't be watching me for no reason, would you? It's possible that the reason you're watching me is because you're interested in me suddenly solving a case at the cafe. I've also been tracking down information about the three of you FBI agents who are the most conspicuous. "Well what I mean is, I found out about them from the anime and manga even though it's kind of cheating.

"Heee, interesting kid. Is it okay if the three of them also listen to this conversation?" I said while watching Sophie and the others. I was confused about what to answer, because there was no way I could tell them that they were not a child plus they were not human. "We can lock our mouths, take it easy Mr. Silver bullet." Hearing that nickname of course made the three of them surprised and astonished, because they must have thought that only I knew about themselves, that I was the only child who they thought was abnormal.

"oh, it's not just Chino-kun huh?" The FBI chief James said with a surprised tone of his own. It feels strange to see him who hasn't aged like this now, because I'm used to seeing James black who has the stature of an old man.

"Oh come on, just tell me what you want to talk about?" I was starting to get annoyed with them who kept being surprised and shocked about us over and over again, how great are we? Isn't the FBI more powerful than me?