nakamoto

nakamoto

Story by : ʜɪʀᴏᴏ

✧: *✧:*✧: *✧:*✧:*✧:*✧: *✧:*✧: *✧:*
‗ ❍ Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ Fʀᴏᴍ Tʜᴇ Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

I heard a knock on the door, so I immediately told whoever was behind the door to come in. By the way, why do I feel that scenes like this are constantly repeated? I don't care.

But a few moments after that, the person who had knocked on the door suddenly began to fall with his head hitting the floor first. It seems that he was accidentally hit by one of the sisters who was in a hurry. I immediately got up from the bed and checked on the man, "you're alright..Rei-niisan?" I didn't know what this man with blond hair would do to me, Sophie told me to be careful around him. But I don't know what to watch out for in him, he hasn't entered a black organization yet, not even graduated from the police academy.

"I'm fine, Chino-chan there's no need to-" he immediately whimpered in pain while touching his back as he tried to get up from his fall. Wait a minute..is his back hurt? No way..haha, right?

꧁༺ɦǟքʏʀɛǟɖɨռɢ༻꧂

✧: *✧:*✧: *✧:*✧:*✧:*✧: *✧:*✧: *✧:*

There is no way a Furuya Rei would do such a cruel thing to a child Has she been coerced? By whom? Organization? No-no, he hasn't even touched the secret police at all. Then..why? I kept thinking about the possibility that ruled out Furuya Rei as someone that chased me last night, but still I could not escape the fact that his back was now injured.

"Chino-chan?" I was awakened by Rei tapping my shoulder and looking at me with a worried look clearly on his face. I just shook my head and smiled to assure him that I was fine. It seems like I've been immersed in my thoughts more and more since I investigated the Beer case, my sensitivity level has faded because of that. This is bad

"Hey Chino, you just called me..Rei-niisan? How did you know my name? Didn't I never tell you my name?" My eyes immediately widened and my body continued to tremble when I realized that I accidentally said his name just now. I tried to find an excuse that at least made sense..what is it? ah...

"I asked one of the police officers, because I wanted to thank the person who saved my life!" I said in a childish tone while holding my cheeks and smiling cheerfully, I also wiggled my body slightly and adjusted my tone as if I had just met one of my idols.

Suddenly I heard him start laughing so I stopped talking and looked at him with a puzzled expression, "Is that so? Thank you, Chino-chan" he said while gently stroking my silver hair.

I immediately smiled happily as I continued to look at him, it seemed like it wasn't wrong for me to put him on the husbu list before, I still didn't expect to be able to come face to face with the characters that I could only see from the cell phone screen. This was a stroke of luck for me, at least I would never be able to meet him again.

He stood up from his position carefully while holding on to the doorknob, I could only look at him with a sad gaze with a feeling of suspicion and worry that kept raging inside me.

"Rei-niisan..what's wrong with your back?" I decided to ask her directly from the source rather than being haunted by curiosity. He sat herself on the bed and placed his hands on his lap, signaling me to sit on his lap instead. Well, instead of standing all the time.

I immediately put my butt on his lap and leaned my head on his chest while looking up at his face, "I was injured while catching the criminal who kidnapped a child yesterday, I was accidentally thrown and my back was accidentally hit by one of the nails stuck in one of the wooden bars there." A new scene? There was no case of kidnapping a child except when wanting to catch the murderer of Morofushi hiromitsu's parents, it seems like there are some additional cases that I don't know about in this world.