How He Went: Part 2

I woke up with a smile. I walked into Johns room and laid down next to him.

"Good morning." I heard John say.

"Mmm good morning." I said sitting up. I leaned over and kissed him.

"I love you so much.. I don't know what I would do without you." He said.

I smiled, this wasn't a fairytale. This was real life.

I got up and went to take a shower. When I got out I changed into my black dress with daises on them. I did what I normally did after, I did my hair and makeup. When I opened the door there was a path of rose petals leading to his kitchen counter. I saw a plate of waffles and bacon sitting there, and also John's parents.

"Aww you look adorable Rachel!" I heard John's mom says.

"She does." Said John with a smile.

"Waffles? And Bacon? I love how you made a little path for me. Thats why I love you." I said. Oh no... did I just say the L word in front of John's Parents.

I heard John's dad choke up a little on his water in the other room.

"Uhh." I said while awkwardly sitting down. I ate to avoid any conversation.

I saw that John's mom pulled him into the office where his father was. Even trying to whisper I heard them.

"Love?!" whispered John's dad.

"You two are way to young to love! You're only 17!" Whispered John's mom loudly.

"Mom, I turn 18 tomorrow. Its my life. Yes, we're in love, and you can't stop us!" Yelled John.

"John keep your voice down. Rachel is in the other room. You can't love her. You've know here since you were in 5th grade. You've only been dating for almost three years!" Whisper/Shouted John's mom.

I then heard John stomp over into the kitchen. He kissed me by surprise, which I love. He cleared my plate like a gentleman and we then went to his room.

We sat on the couch in his room and watched tv. I had to break our awkward silence, so I brought up what happened just earlier today.

"John.. I heard you and your parents in the other room..." I said.

"Oh you did... well F them. They aren't us. They can't stop us from loving each other. So we live over 2000 miles apart. That doesn't matter." John replied.

"Yes I know, but it seems like they don't like us dating." I said. John got up and locked his bedroom door. He kissed me spontaneously.

"Doesn't matter. We have each other. We will spend our last two days together magically. I made us dinner reservations for tonight." He said. I smiled and said "Okay."

==================================================================

At dinner we had a great time. We had champagne, which was amazing. John got a texts during dinner. He turned his phone towards me.

"They won't be home." He said. I smiled. Finally alone with him, without his parents constantly standing over our shoulders.

"Alone at last." I said. After dinner we had desert. We had delicious chocolate cake. He paid for dinner, things were definitely more serious. We never went on dates like this before.

At his house, we watched a romantic movie. We ended up falling asleep for about an hour after the movie. When we woke up, we decided to go to his room. We sat down and he kissed me. It was late at night and everyone else was asleep. We crawled under the covers and went to sleep.