chapter 4. obstacles

I walk away trying to hold back my tears.

I find a restroom and start to wash my face, when i hear footsteps coming towards me.

I run to the nearest stall and listen if it could be the girl niko was talking to..

The person was calling someone on her phone.

I start recording

I listen for a few minuets and hear her say " well I mean we cant leave him now... hes finally warming up to me, I dont even know what to say.

I mean I dont mind if I break his heart, I didnt really like him in the first place.

He was never even my type."

i could hear the other person on the line say something but I only caught a few words.

i kept recording and listening to what she was saying.

I could feel myself shaking and saw her walking back and forth.

"yes Niko, Jeremy isnt making that much yet ill have to wait if not ill break up.

Just the usual oh its not you its me kind of thing."

Kay love you a mill, thanks for the advice kates wouldnt have made this without you."

Then she hung up the call and walked out.

I stopped the recording and put my phone in my bag.

I washed my hands and checked if she was there.

I didnt see anyone so I walked out to the set and saw Niko talking to Aj.

I went up and said Hi to both of them and Aj says

"Oh Yeah Niko remeber Amira number 1?" he said quickly as if he were in a hurry.

"Of course you were dentist girl." He says looking at me with those big brown eyes.

( having to write actual desciptive scentences is cringe)

"Yeah i am, what about it?" i say slyly.

"Nothing just interesting." He replied still looking into my eyes.

~Niko's pov~

I started into her green eyes, its so comforting.

Almost like I knew her more than my entire life.

I knew I had a girlfriend, but I fell in love. Love at almost first sight.

the producers called me and the boys over for something and left her standing there saying " See you soon sweetheart."

I walked away with a hope she didnt take it the wrong way.

How wouldn't she take it the wrong way? why wouldn't she?

I look at the footage they were showing it was of the boys and they asked if we wanted to keep it in, it was a clip of Aj laughing really hard and falling off the sofa.

i look over at Aj he said "sure why not ,its not like my credit card fell out."

one of the producers looks at his and says" Actually it did, if you zoom in enough you can see some of the digdets."

"then maybe keep the clip but cut it before you can see the card, or like blur it i dont know.

The clip is funny though." Chunkz says chuckling a
little.

I look toward where i left Amira and she wasnt there.

"Hey guys im gonna be right back. "I say before going to look for her.

~Amira's pov~

Niko leaves to go do something.

So I go to find that girl, I don't really remeber her face but i could remeber most of it, if i tried .

She was a basic white girl blondish hair blue eyes.

How did Niko fall for her, she doesnt even look cute just average type.

And I could tell from a mile away she wore too much make-up.

Speaking of make-up i should touch up mine.

So I walked back to the same bathroom I saw before and low and behold she was there.

But she wasnt on her phone she was also doing her make-up as if she hadnt alrealy caked her face enough.

i fakely say" your actually really pretty are you sure you need all that make up? like you can slay a day up I can tell."

If i had to call a gold digger out i had to get on her level.

She giggles back" Nooo girl this is a natural lookk."

The foundation didnt even match she looked like an over ripe mango.

" girll reallyy i thought my make up was good." i say easing her into my trap.

"do you have a boyfriend because i know any man would want to snatch you up." I say ready for her response.

"Oh yeah, im dating Niko." she smiles.

I caught her now." Are you guys like serious, or is it like keeping it a secret- wait i got a notifacation let me answer this."

I didnt get a notification, i started recording her again. If I needed proof I was going to get it.

"actually girlyy i think we would be very good friends. can i get your number? I have an amazing coffee shop we can go to, and really become friends you know."

she starts typing in her phone number and text it to make sure it wasnt fake.

"Did you get that- wait i didnt get your name what is it? "

"its makayla.." she stumbles on her words a little , was it a fake name?

"Im amira.i give a half smile."

"It was nice meeting you hope we can really be friends" i say before realing the restroom.

Now what i have enough proof for today i might go back and talk to niko.

Authors note
/Thats all for today ,i will maybe post a new chapter tomorrow, maybe not and special thanks again to my pookie therapyshii for "encoraging" me to write another chapter./

word count 952 .