chapter. 15

Just a little shout out to my friend for inspiring me to make another character 🤭 but enjoy the story.

THE FAT PHOBIA IN THERE IS MAD THO! You don't have to read this chapter if you get uncomfortable but she is kinda now a big part of the story😃

(By the way, this pov took place in chapter 8💀)
Kalina's pov:

It's the middle of the day I don't have much to do so I go down to my dress store and see a close friend of mine, Amira.

She was walking around the mall waiting for someone, and one of my co-workers told me that she asked for a custom order from us.

"Wait 8 microphones? Who is this girl a descendant of Elon Musk?" I asked shocked because the microphones she ordered with it were very expensive.

I go throughout the work day before they come to my shop.

I have to greet them and have her try on the dress.

Amira is talking to the girl who looks like she won't fit into any dress here, and we have extra sizes.

If I had to use one word for her it would be cellulite.

It looks like she had a sideways bbl.

(nothing wrong with fat ppl this girl is just a savage!🫢)

She enters the room and I listen to her with Amira.

I give Amira a look that says,' What are you doing?'

She looks at me with a "You'll see."

She puts her hand over her mouth before saying.

"Are you almost done I can't wait to see it on you!" She says pretending to be enthusiastic.

Jeeez if I was this girl's friend the inner judgment I have for her would be sky high, when people say the sky's the limit I broke the budget.

I start to see the door open and that's when I start to walk to the counter pretending I wasn't standing in front of her door for a good 5 minutes.

She must've been struggling just like how she probably struggled to find a man who loves her.

(JESUS😭 IDK WHERE THAT CAME FROM YOU GUYS)

I'm standing at the front counter and showing other customers our summer sales.

"Yeah, 30% off." I look back at Amira and the girl and Amira is looking at me with a "girl you better get over here!"

I was again shocked by her attitude, I let the customer be by themselves and I go to Amira.

"That will be £200, "I say almost snatching amiras card.

I was so close to grabbing her face instead and yelling

" GIRL WHY ARE YOU WITH HER, I KNOW YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL  YOU COULD  STEAL SOMEONE'S MAN BUT I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD DO IT!"

I put her card up to the thing and it beeps meaning her transaction went through.

The look on that girl's face I tell you it's funnier than watching your best friend fall.

They left the store and I worked for a few more hours.

I see Amira come back to me and slip me some more cash and she says "Thanks for the custom dress. My work is don't for today."

When she walked up I was a little startled, to be honest. Why did she look like she worked at a factory longer than my shift today?

I swear to God I should teach this girl about setting power the next time I sleep over at hers.

"Wait, what's up with you? You can't just order a dress with multiple microphones in it, then get the dress, and leave.
Tell me what's going on."I say putting my hands on my hips and looking at her dead in the eyes.

"Okay jeez, Hannibal Lecter stop looking at me like that." She says laughing. It Was funny because if she didn't tell me what was going on I think I would kill her and eat her.

(lmao if you reading this, you know who u are, I had to vio u just a little)

"So basically this girl was cheating on this man who is now looking my direction and mine only. I swear, but she thinks that he still loves her. I had to put the poor girl out of her misery. Oh and I have proof of her cheating thanks to the microphones." she says in a long rush

"Yeah 8 proofs, okay thanks for the explanation I'll meet you around yours later yeah?" I ask trying to get more information because she's also hiding something I feel it.

"Can't I'm meeting with the guy," she says before taking out some chapstick.

"You should buy setting powder. It helps so that your foundation doesn't rub off so easily. Cus girl you're a greased-up rotisserie chicken. That foundation is slipping off of you more than a dead YouTuber's career is."

I hold my breath waiting for her reaction...

She laughs it off "Okay thanks for the advice and vio kolina."

She walks away from the store and I see her laugh again.

Did I actually that?

AUTHORS NOTE!!

This chapter was something else I tell you, dk if it's funny but I'm shocked, dk how these parts stayed in the story but this girl violates more than darkest aj Niko and chunkz combined.

895 words😟