Calm down chapter :21

(It was my birthday the other day (October 21)so I better get happy birthdays or else y'all are fake)

—————————————————————————-
Amira's pov:
I leave nikos room in a cloud of sadness.
It's not my fault she did that...
God everything gets blamed on me.
I can't be mad at Niko he's just looking out for his friend.

But I just wanted to throw him across the room. Even thought I knew I couldn't.

But I'm angrier at kalina because she's the one who got me into this mess.

I go onto instagram live..

-25 minutes later-

"And then she cheats. I can't believe it! Now my man thinks I'm doing it I'm heartbroken that he feels that way. I trust him entirely I couldn't even imagine him doing that."

As my pouring my heart out I see something'-kalina.love has joined your live.-'

"So really that's the story of how we met... Hi kalina luv hope your alright. Are you on for Thursday?"

I'm the fakest person ever...

"Yeah I'm still on I'm sorry about sharks and Niko I know I should've texted you this but your on live so I might as well have."
She types like lightning. how did she type that fast?

"Perfect and no it's alright I have it all sorted."

No I don't.

-I continue with the live for another fifteen minutes , while talking about what I've been doing since my sudden fame. Answering questions about me and Niko.
Sometimes lying.-

"It was beautiful because it was a video about love but also gold diggers and it's ironic that something secret also happened during that time. Can't say but I will say monitor, spa, and mall. Yeah I know same thing sharks did with the beta squad dad thing. And no I don't know who it is."

And I really don't I don't even know if their lying or not I wish I did. All this time I keep thinking about Niko. Well I have to everyone is asking about him and kalina.

"I think I'm gonna end the live  soon I'm might start up dinner and eat it bye luvies."

I say before  end the live and take a breath I didn't even feel like I was holding.

Now that my life is going good of course this has to happen.

Niko is the best thing that's happened to me in a while.
I feel like he is my one moment of sun in a storm.
Now I'm sounding poetic... uhg

I want to text him how I feel. I don't know if I should. I don't want to make him mad.

I start to make that dinner I was talking about.

Pasta has always been my favorite food. Ever since my father died, it reminded me of him and how he used to make it for me.

One time after we came home from the park when I was 8 I was pretty messed up. Scrapes, bruises, and whatnot. I fell off the swings a few times so I felt upset and like I broke an arm. I missed school because my mom bought my dramatic act and sat throughout the show into the credits.

My mom told... commanded that he make the pasta for me to make me feel better.  The sweet memory still brings me to tears today.

They would make a good seasoning to the dish not gonna lie.

As I'm cooking I'm not paying attention to my other surroundings as anyone who is a mediocre cook would; and I don't hear my door opening.

I continue to cook as the person walks through the entry of my house. I hear a creak in the floor boards I turn around. "Niko?"

I turn around and see a man who is not Niko at all my eyes lead to his hands and a gun is tightly held in his right.

I quickly try to use the Information around me. "I left my phone in my room.
Stupid. Wait how could I have guessed that I was going to get robbed today? No I can't blame my self.Why is he just standing there" I thought.  "I can't run or he'll chase me I'll grab my knife."

I start to get my knife and I look around the corner I see him trying to take my tv? If your gonna rob someone take jewelry look for a safe .

This guys an idiot.

I quickly get to my room and get my phone. I call the police and explain what's going on and I give them my address "we'll be there in 20 minutes." 20 minutes?! He's get to me in 20 minutes. I act quickly and lock my door I leave the room and take my keys from the kitchen cabinet that open every room in the house. "I have him closed off ." I think to myself

I turn and he's standing there with the barrel of the gun towards me. "This is the day I die never getting the chance to apologize to Niko and never making it right with him." The sentence flows through my head like it was common knowledge.