chapter .16

Present day-

Nikos pov:

I'm sitting on the sofa watching a film with the boys when I get a text from Amira.

A- I'm coming home in 5 minutes

I quickly respond to her.

N- I'll meet you there😘

I get in my car and drive to her place but my breaks act up a little bit, but after a while, I manage to get there.

I missed her after 6 months. I can't wait to catch up with her more.

I text her saying,

Niko- I'm at the door open up

She opens the door and I see her in a white robe.

"I didn't think  you would get here this fast." She says with a little laugh in her voice.

"You send me a text like that...you know I wouldn't resist you, and what if you were in danger?" I hold onto her face as she holds my back. I twirl my other finger in her hair as I look directly into her eyes.

It felt good to be comforted by her again.

I look into her eyes and it's like she's begging me to kiss her.

She leans in and I hold up her head while planting soft kisses over her beautiful lips, I hold onto her waist as I pull her close.

She leads me onto her bed while I take my shirt off and right before she takes off her robe...

I open my eyes and I'm in my bed cuddling the pillow next to me.

'I miss her.' I think before I get up and put on a hoodie, 'Why is it so cold in the house?'

I walk downstairs and see a  pretty dark-skinned girl sitting there making out with Sharky.

I walk past passing a few glances before I get to the kitchen and make myself breakfast.

I open my phone and see mention after mention on my Instagram.

'What the hell?

I look at them and see a post about me and Amira.

It's a picture of me and her making out.

'When did this happen?' I read the comments and get a flash of almost 900 thousand comments on this post.

I read a few.

Amikoshipper_
How did we all just theorize that they were together😭😭

Maxipaxi24
I'm happy for the two. Knowing Amira like I do I feel like their personalities reflect each other.

Taitie. vlogs

Here I was thinking that Niko was gonna pull up with "How I tricked the world into thinking I was dating Amira Wilson."

Why would I make a video on that? Break a girl's heart for views I mean unless she's in on it...wait.

I open WhatsApp and text Amira.

N- I have a video idea.

A- And I'm involved?

N-yes? Why else would I text you that?

A-don't know you move in weird ways.

N- it's because I'm lanky to you, isn't it? But I'm going to ignore the half-vio, I got a bunch of comments about someone leaking pictures of us from our meet-up the other day.

A- so go on what's the vid idea?

N- I'll tell you at your house.

Amira's pov:

'He's joking, he always is. Maybe I shouldn't even let him in the house for doing that, but I do want to listen to what he's going to say.' My thoughts were genuinely exploding out of my head. How could this guy be making me think so much?

After a very long period of thought I remembered that I have a date with Niko in a  few hours.

I pick a beautiful outfit, the same one I wore when I first met him. It's almost as good as no clothes.

(Uhm what, who said that😰)

After all my clothes are ready and set, I start to study for a dentist.

Yes, I may be a model but I need a full-time job at least for now.

I turn off my computer before I turn on my phone and see a notification from Sharky.

S- hey I wanted to meet up with you after the shoot for the wheel, but never got around to it, since you seemed busy Maybe would you like to go tonight?

I look at the notification not even opening the message because I don't know how to respond.

I could say 'No I'm going out with one of your friends you should pve asked earlier sharky,'

But I'm not going to lie I was looking in Sharky's direction during my break from Niko.

But I'm going out with Niko I can't have time for Sharky.

A- sorry I'm busy with something else today 😅

I couldn't reschedule with him, I might genuinely start dating Niko soon, but I could play my cards.

I mean we aren't dating now.

______________________________________________________________
Authors note:

I promised a friend that I would upload today so here you are. Sorry for the cliffhanger

By the way, you all should watch never have I ever😍
Words 841