Wednesday's Treat (MATURE)

Enid's POV

After arriving back in our dorm room Wednesday grabbed some of her spare clothes for me to wear, as well as one of her shirts to wipe the blood off of my face.

"You do realize I have my own clothes here right?" I said sitting naked on her bed. She rolled her eyes and said "yes I'm aware but I don't want your clothes to get bloody."

I leaned back and lifted my arms above my head then let out a very long dramatic sigh. She raised an eyebrow holding her shirt up to me to wipe off some blood.

"Why are you doing that?" I let out an even bigger sigh taking a little peak at her to see how she was reacting and I saw her stifling a laugh. "Tell me!"

I ripped the shirt out of her hands and said "woe is me... naked and untouched... a Shakespeare tragedy..."

She took off the shirt she was wearing and I smiled. "Don't get any bright ideas I just thought maybe you wanted me to clean you with this one" she said getting a little shy.

Her arms were crossed to cover herself up a little bit and I leaned back up so my head was level with her waistline. "Mm I think your pants would do a better job."

As soon as she heard the word pants she greedily unbuttoned them and kicked them right off then stood perfectly still in front of me again. Now she just had her underwear on.

"You know.." I trailed off slowly, tapping my two fingers across her stomach going lower until I reached the line of her underwear.

"Please" she whispered quietly looking up. My finger dragged her underwear down a bit but I stopped.

"Tell me you love me." She huffed and tried to undress herself to escape saying it. I clenched my hands down on her wrists and yanked her down to her knees. She fell with a thud and winced in pain.

I wondered if I took it too far but her breath sped up and she looked like a puppy, pleading without saying anything.

"You can do it" I encouraged her letting go of her hands so I could cup her face. She opened her mouth but nothing came out until I dug some nails into her neck.

"I love you" she quickly said wincing again but letting the weight of her head sink into my palms. I kissed her forehead and told her "good job!" She smiled and nuzzled into my hands.

"Did I hurt you baby?" I asked soothingly. She gave me those puppy eyes again and nodded. "Do you want me to be more careful with you?" She gave me a soft pout.

"Yes or no. Should I be more careful with my soft baby?" She shook her head and I could see her pupils were the largest I had ever seen.

"You're being awfully quiet, even for you. What's happening right now?" She pushed me down on the bed and started to kiss my thighs but I pushed her off.

"But-" she started to say. "Did I tell you to do that?" She shook her head again a little embarrassed. "Don't feel bad Wednesday. Look at me."

She did a little baby sniffle and did as told. "I'm going to tell you what to do and you're going to listen to me. Does that sound ok?" She forced down a smile.

"Yes" she murmured. I pulled her up to sit on my lap and I started to kiss her softly. One of my hands roamed her back and the another...

"Oh!" She gasped.
The other pinched her nipple.

I bit her bottom lip and sucked it, slowly pulling in and out against my lip before releasing it and kissing her some more. Her bottom lip was now hot to the touch.

She grew impatient with every kiss and pulled away. "Enid you're going too slow" she whined. Then I heard a single laugh from Bianca's room.

Wednesday shut her mouth and I tried not to laugh or move. We sat like that for a couple of seconds and then we heard