(Two) Say It Ain't So❣️

Narrator's Pov-

Things had done changed over the years for Toni who hadn't spoken to Janet since that Friday night back in 2002 that you will find out later in the story ...

Though they don't speak anymore.. Janet still thinks the most of her ex best friend... And hopes of toni reaching out to talk to her.... That was until Janet met a beautiful woman who stole her heart the first time that she came into her office who's now her an assistant for Janet's fashion Company called "Vania Luis" And every since then things has changed for the better for Janet....

Present Day- Year 2012

Janet's Pov-

Jay staahhp! I told you no pussy until we get home... Nicki whined I kissed my teeth removing myself from behind her rolling my eyes...

Iight you say that now but as soon as we get back home you gon be ready to go out with yo ratchet ass girlfriends.. It's like we never just have any alone time just to be intimate and enjoy each other's company babe.... I frowned folding my arms across my breasts leaning back against my office desk..

Nicki side eyed me with a look of disgust set on her face at my words.. She then smiled walking up to me biting her bottom lip slightly eyeing me up and down lustfully.... And though it was sexy I was now turned off at how she's been acting towards me..

Janet baby... I promise you when we get home ain't nothing gon stop me when I start riding that big anaconda of yours.... Nicki whispered against my neck as she starts unbuckling my belt to my pants....

I smirked devilishly looking down at her as she looked back up at me with her bottom lip resting between her pretty white teeth.. With neither of us breaking eye contact nicki eased down infront of my now aroused big bulge that's stretching through the fabric of my pants awaiting to be released..

Mmmm go head and handle ya business baby.. I spoke lowly as lust fully had taken over my body.. My eyes shot to my lounge chair at the sound of nicki's cell phone ringing in her purse... Oh Shit" She shouted I watched as she got up off of her knees making her way over to it and my eyes couldn't pull away from that ass of hers that sat around and big in her tight fitted dress..

Hey meg wassu- Are you serious right now nick? Tell that hoe you will call her back ... You and I are In the middle of some- Nicki placed her hand over my mouth giving me the death stare..

I jerked my neck back removing her hand as she motion towards my office door opening it walking out putting her focus back on the conversation her and megan are discussing over the phone leaving me standing here aggravated and sexually frustrated...

I groaned walking behind my desk flopping down into my chair leaning my head back closing my eyes trying my hardest to put my mind back on work verses sex... "Nicki better be glad I don't cheat or else her ass would definitely be out back.. I snarled under my breath rubbing my temples to relax..

Just when I had finally got my mind off of sex I happened to look up seeing my girlfriend coming back into my office smiling widely... What now babe?...I spoke nonchalantly while lifting up putting my eyes on my laptop looking at messages in my email..

Umm look bae I-I know that I said that me and you will be spending time together today but- I held my hand up for her to stop talking... "Hold up let me guess? Yall hanging out later?. Cause if so... Your good.... have fun love... I smiled sweetly hiding my feelings once again..

Nicki eyes lit up from her phone as she put her focus back on me smiling like a damn chess cat... Ion know what's really going on but.. To be honest I care not to know I'm finding out more and more that we should just go our own separate ways....

Aweee thank you baby.. You're the best!.. She said walking over pecking my lips three times.. And comes to think about it this was the first time today I felt her lips on mines... I watched as she practically skipped leaving back out going across the hall into her office grabbing her purse cutting off the light... I creased my eyebrows together rising up from my chair because I know the hell she ain't leaving now?

Uh-Uh! Babe what the hell you going?.. I asked placing my hands on the side on my hips... Nicki stopped in her tracks turning around looking at me with confusion stuck on her face. The fuck you mean where I'm going? You just told me to go and have fun!..

Yea I did because you said "key word" Later On! Nicki!... I raised my voice motioning closer up to her.. She jerked her neck back looked up and down and scuffed. You know what janet you doing way too much.. Im going out for brunch with the girls I'll see you back at the house tonight love you..

She turned on her heals about to leave out when my bestfriend Gil comes nudging her shoulder on purpose.. She was taken back getting all into his personal space...Damn watch where you going faggot!...Nicki spat rolling her neck.

Gil jercked his neck back pinching the tip of his nose...Babe You need to see a dentist about that breath.. And atleast gayness is real and not that ass you carry behind you boo boo.. Daaaammmnn! I said under my breath taking everything in me not to laugh..

Nicki scoffed in shock .. Janet oh so you just gon stand there and let this little gay muthaf- Ay!.. Nicki e'nuff I'll talk to him alone go have fun babe.. I waved her off shutting the door quickly..

I turned around looking at Gil blank faced before falling into a pit of laughter.... Now Gil you know you dead ass wrong for talking to my girl like that foo..

Biiittcchh! You wrong for claiming that heffa as your girlfriend... I mean don't get me wrong she's really beautiful but that ass and breath is enough for me to stay gay..... Gil snapped his finger plopping on my love seat.. I chuckled walking back over taking a seat back at my desk...

Ay chill gilly... Anyways Oh! did you ever get in touch with Beyonce on the photo shoot that I want her to be in to launch the new style of clothing I have put in place? I leaned back I'm my chair waiting on his response..

He shook his head up and down in a yes manner... Yes I indeed did... And bey said her and her team would be in touch to let you know what day to set it up.. Very good news thanks gilly... I smiled.. No problem jay.. But!.. The real reason why I came in here is because- Well Remember when you used to talk about "Her" 24/7 before you met bubble butt?... Well!...

He spoke nervously looking down fiddling with his fingers.. Heffa If you don't spit it out- You'reex-Bestfriend isintown! Their I said it .. Gil spoke fast catching me in for a loop... Huh? wait-What you say?

He huffed rolling his eyes .. Damn hoe can't you hear I Said That Your Ex- Bestfriend Is Now Town!!! He spoke louder for me to hear.. I sat still with my mouth slightly opened I'm totally at disbelieve right now. .

Like am I deaming?... Am I being pranked? ... After all these years I finally hope that toni can discuss what happened that night......

I know it's small and hurt but it will get better!!

Janet's girl Nicki!!

Vote!!

Comment!!

Enjoying it so far?? 🙃