01.

Meeting Treasure

Kim Minseo was walking to college in a chipper mood, she tired but excited. She hadn't slept at all the night before and was honestly just ready to fall asleep but she also didn't want to fall asleep because she was so happy. Why was she so happy?

Yesterday 5:00 pm.

"Yah Unnie! Log on! Log on!" Minseo yelled running down the stairs with her computer and her best friend Jeong Sooah on the phone with her. She sat at the table and her sister who was looking at videos of her favourite boy group Stray Kids.

"What? What?" she asked confused. But she closed her tab.

"Treasure tickets! Log on we need to get tickets!" Minseo screamed, she was determined to get these tickets. She sat at the table and sat in the cue. The process hard and frustrating but they weren't giving up.

"Yah! I got in!!" Sooah cheered.

"Really!?" Minseo asked. Then she prayed and prayed that Sooah would get tickets. Then she let out a scream.

"Sooah! Are you ok? What happened?" Eunseo Minseos sister asked.

"I GOT THREE TICKETS TO THE CONCERT!!!" She screamed. Minseo also screamed then ran out the door and to the edge of her foot path. Sooah ran out of her house too and did the same. They looked to each other from either side of their house and both jumped and squealed at the top of their lungs when someone told them to shut up. Sooah ran over to her and hugged her. She dodged a car that honked at her but she didn't care.

"What seats!?" Minseo asked. Sooah smirked.

"Front row~ and soundcheck~~" she said. They squealed again. But then the old lady next door came out her window and told them to shut up again. So they went into Minseo's house. Eunseo sat there.

"You don't understand how embarrassed I am right now after what you two just did." She laughed.

"Unnie! I got three tickets, do you want to come?" Sooah said.

"I can't, I work that night as their staff. Remember?" Sooah and Minseo looked to each other.

"Then would come with us?" Sooah asked.

"Yah!" Minseo said and lightly hit Sooah on the shoulder. "Why did you buy three?"

"I was panicking! I got in and just put in a number! At least it wasn't something like 6 or 10!!" she argued. Minseo nodded.

"Who could we take?" They wondered. Minseo went through everyone they knew that would be somewhat interested in going to a Treasure concert with them. Park Hyeonju? No he would make fun of us. Min Yoonjin? No she would hate it! They only really had like 5 people in their friend group. Then she thought.

"Hwang Jiwon!" she said. Eunseo and Sooah looked to each other.

"Hwang Jiwon?" Sooah asked.

"Yeah, the girl from my art class." She said. "You know! I introduced her to you."

"I mean we could, but doesn't she like Day6?" Sooah asked.

"Yes but it doesn't mean she can't come to treasure!"

"True, invite her."

"Ok! Will do it tomorrow!" Minseo and Sooah giggled at the thought of going to a concert. A Treasure concert!

Present

Minseo entered the school gates and saw her best friend Sooah at the front of the school. Sooah stopped talking with Hyeonju and waved to her. Minseo ran and jumped on her tackling the smaller into a hug. Minseo got off her and then hugged Hyeonju.