06.

The date

Weeks past and weathers changed, the what used to be pretty nice spring turned into a wet and muggy summer time for them. lot's of people we're carrying umbrellas and raincoats in their bags on days it said it would rain. Minseo and Yoshi had been able to keep their relationship private but still healthy, the other members found out and so did Sooah and Eunseo. It was now the week of the concert and Treasure and Teume we're super excited. Minseo was heading to work one afternoon after school. Her white heeled combat boots tapping the stoned floor as she walked, her long trench coat that swung behind her. Her waist high skirt was sitting perfectly around her body as her white turtleneck tucked into her skirt. Her see through tights rubbing against each other keeping her from the cold weather. Why was she so dressed up with her straight hair and simple black baker boy beret? She was going to a date after work today. She continued walking down the street her coffee in hand, yes Eunseo offered to drive her but it was a pretty afternoon she wanted to take a walk. And she had plenty of time before her work shift actually started. She walked with headphones on smiling at people who stared at her as she walked. Arriving at YG building she tapped her card and walked up the stairs, walking in she greeted the styling staff and threw her finished coffee in the bin. 

"You're dressed up today." Jimin teased nudging her shoulder, "Why? meeting someone later?" She winked. Minseo looked to Eunseo both with a worried expression on their face Eunseo stumbled and awkwardly answered.

"Oh come on Jimin-ah, she's always dressed up." Eunseo looked her up and down Minseo scoffed.

"What you think I couldn't have picked someone up? a lot of people think I'm attractive as I walk down the street so many people look at me!" She explained defensive. Eunseo was surprised by her response but found it fun how this could end up going.

"Sure~" She sang and chuckled. Minseo bit her bottom lip.

"Ask Sooah! Whenever I'm with Sooah or Hyeonju or Yoonjin or Jiwoo they always tell me 'Hey that person was totally checking you out'!" Minseo explained Eunseo only laughed harder when Yoshi came up behind her.

"People check you out?" He asked standing beside her. Minseo was taken aback at the sudden entrance at the worst time possible. Her face became an obvious shade of red and she avoided eye contact.

"Yoshi she thinks that people check her out on the street. Can you believe that?" Eunseo joked. Jimin only laughed after witnessing all this.

"How I love being an only child and not dealing with these kind of things." She said walking away. Yoshi looked Minseo up and down and smiled.

"Yeah I think she could get a few looks." He answered, Minseo smiled and Eunseo pretended to throw up.

"By the way Yoshi why did you came back? Aren't you meant to be in the dance studio?" Eunseo asked.

"Oh I left my phone in here, I came back to get it sorry." Yoshi said grabbing his phone and leaving the room brushing his hand against Minseo's gently. Eunseo hurried over to her and hit her shoulder.

"Ow Unnie!" Minseo hissed.

"What did I tell you about flirting at work!?" Eunseo whispered. She looked around. "And you know I was trying to save your ass from the two of you getting caught." Minseo rubbed her shoulder pouting.

"Sure but you could've just said I was dating Hyeonju or someone! you make it sound like I can't get a partner..." Minseo whispered back hitting her arm. Eunseo winced and rubbed her sore spot too.

"But I had to add some sort of truth in there." She winked and walked away. "Oh and cause you hit me I'm not driving you to your date!" Eunseo came back and said to her. Minseo widened her eyes. Her date was right after work.