05.

Night club bruises

Minseo woke up at around 9:30 am and she made herself some breakfast, she saw the cake from the other night on the bench still and smiled at it remembering the night they'd had. She sat down in her chair and did her makeup and styled her hair not bothering to change her clothes. Heading outside she saw Sooah standing outside her house looking at her garden.

"SOOAH-YAH!" She called and waved. Sooah turned her head and waved back just as happy. "What are you doing?" Minseo yelled again.

"My flowers are dying!" She yelled back pouting. "Oh! are you free tonight? I wanna go out tonight!" Minseo thought.

"It's the end of our filming today but my work want to go out for drinks I think, I need to go as a newbie but I should be able to meet you for a club night at 10:00?" She said looking at her phone. Sooah smiled.

"But you surely can't wear that! Change now!" She yelled running over to her house. She pushed her back inside and looked through her wardrobe.

"What club are we going to by the way?" She asked sitting on her bed.

"I'll send you the address later." She answered. "Maybe you can finally get a boyfriend" She teased Minseo chuckled. She let out an 'Ooo!' sound as she pulled out a strapless fiery red skin tight mini dress with attachable and detachable sleeves, the sleeves made an arrow reaching he middle finger and the dress left very little to the imagination. It had two purposeful holes on the sides of her waist and left the back open with a strap going from under her armpits. Minseo looked at it and her eyes widened.

"When am I going to get time to change into that?" She asked. Sooah shrugged.

"Just wear it all day." She answered.

"I can't wear that to work!" Minseo yelled.

"Why? They'll see what kind of sexy beasty party animal you really are." Sooah winked. Minseo rolled her eyes. "Or just wear other clothes over the top." Minseo sighed and took the dress. She put it on and came out of the bathroom after spending time checking herself out in he mirror. Sooah smiled and squealed a little bit.

"I have a really pretty blue dress to wear so we can be fire and water~" Sooah said and she skipped up to her and held her hands.

"Great so I'll text you the time of my dinner place and you'll pink me up?" She asked.

"Yes, and Yoonjin is coming, Hyeonju maybe he doesn't know yet." Sooah answered and left the house after placing a kiss on Minseo's head giggling. Minseo found a comfortable outfit to wear over the top of her dress. She got some baggy pants and a baggy shirt to wear, she took her makeup kit with her incase she needed to fix it up and styled her hair. Leaving the house she drove to work waiting for the exciting night.

As Minseo arrived to the filming sight she spoke to Jimin the moment she saw her.

"Unnie, the dinner is tonight right?" She asked.

"Yes, why?" Jimin replied.

"Because my friend wants me to go out to a club with her tonight at around maybe 11:00 pm? and I told her to pick me up from the dinner." She explained keeping her voice quiet.

"Oh ok, have fun! If you need to touch up your hair or makeup just feel free to use the styling products we have."

"Oh thank you but I brought my own makeup but the hair I might need" she said and the two of them laughed a little. The filming began and Minseo couldn't help but dance and smile as she saw how much fun the boys were having. As filming was finishing Minseo hurried to the styling room and re-did her hair and some of her makeup, Yoshi walked in on her.