03.

Cake and Kisses

The next day was a Saturday and Minseo woke up to Sooah running around the house. She opened her eyes and heard Sooah's light footsteps rushing around.

"Why are you up so early on a Saturday?" Minseo asked sitting up from the couch.

"Why are you sleeping on the couch?" Sooah asked.

"I was calling someone and fell asleep here." she asnwered.

"I need to clean this place." She answered.

"Sooah clean later, relax and drive me to work. You'll meet Treasure." Minseo said. Sooah's eyes lit up.

"Ok! what time do you leave?" she asked.

"Well Eunseo Unnie said she needs to pack for her trip with her friends so she can't go in today but It's at around 8:00 am?" She said checking her phone for the time.

"Well hurry, get ready!" Sooah pushed her to Sooah's room and she got ready to go, she did her makeup and wore a black short sleeve top with three Hearts along the front, baggy cargo pants and her colleges black bomber jacket. she did a middle ponytail as she couldn't really be bothered and got an apple.

"Who were you on call with last night by the way?" Sooah asked sitting down with her at the table.

"A friend, you kind of know him." She answered.

"It's a he?"

"Sooah we're not in year 8 anymore." Minseo said, Sooah pouted.

"Do they go to our school?"

"No."

"Did you meet them at a café?"

"No."

"Do you work with them?"

"Yes."

"Is he cute?"

"Yes very."

"Is it a Treasure member?"

"I wont tell you anymore, Come on we need to go!" Minseo said, they didn't really need to go but she wanted to stop for her daily coffee and doughnut before she got to work. She put on her black docks and walked outside with Sooah following her.

(A/N: Btw rn Sooah and Minseo are kind of like Wednesday and Enid, Sooah is wearing bright colourful clothing and Minseo is Black. Also I did base Sooah's personality a bit off Enid.)

They arrived at the work place and Minseo left Sooah. She entered the building and went up to the room she always goes to. Sooah was going to leave when she noticed Minseos phone in the seat beside her. She parked her car and quickly ran to the door.

"Excuse me sir but my friend Minseo left her phone in my car I need to give it back to her." Sooah said to the people at the front desk.

"Ok she just went up the stair you should be able to catch her." He said. Sooah bowed and quickly ran up the stairs to catch her. She saw her enter the room not hearing her yell her name. She took a deep breathe and knocked on the door. A staff member opened it and looked at Sooah confused. Sooah bowed to her and greeted her formally.

"Hello Ma'am I'm Minseo's best friend Jeong Sooah, Um- she left her phone in my car and I need to give it back to her." She said as if she had practiced it before hand.

"Oh ok, she's over there come in." She said and directed Sooah to Minseo.

She saw Treasure and froze, Minseo was talking to Yoshi and Mashiho. Jeongwoo noticed Sooah standing there and nudged Minseo slightly.