2

Another normal day at campus but somehow the council president felt a lot eyes were looking at him as he strolled down the hallway more than usual. He got no idea but when he caught a few students were already looking at him, they will just pretending to look away.

"Taehyung, am I look weird today?" The council president asked as he stood properly right in front of Taehyung to let the other omega judge him.

"What do you mean?" The other omega raised his eyebrows but still checking his friend from head to toe nevertheless. "You look just fine to me." He added.

Jimin pouted his lips before pulling down the edge of his cream sweatshirt down to cover his butt to secure his own self conscious. His outfit is nothing fancy so no way they will spare a glance at him because of his clothes.

Not so long after, Jimin thought it must be his own imagination so he decided to shrug it off. Like now he's walking next to Taehyung to drop him off at his class, promising each other to go lunch together before they parted away in their respective way.

He walked while looking forward, keeping his pace fast to reach his classroom not knowing there are two student stood near the corner while facing each other, the quiet space that students rarely go there.

"So I want to tell you that I like you." The girl confessed while looking over the floor. "It's been a while."

However the male who stood in front of her blinked her eyes a couple of time. He took deep breath before tucking both of his hands into his pants pockets.

"You're really brave." The tall male unconsciously spoke it out loud for the girl to hear him.

Upon hearing that, the girl's ears perked up as if she just got a green light from her crush so she cleared her throat and lifted her gaze up. "I also want to ask you to be my partner for prom night if you want to." She said.

"Oh, well you reminded me to ask Jimin if he wanted to be my prom partner but I'm confident he's going to agree with me." Jungkook sighed as if he got an upset puppy back at his home. "You know Jimin is so stubborn to talk to me lately and I don't know why—"

The alpha stopped once he saw Jimin stood a few feet away from them while looking at his direction with a pair of wide eyes as if he just saw a ghost.

"Baby chick!" Jungkook called and ran after Jimin, leaving the girl dumbfounded on the same spot.

Not minding he just attract attention of the students who were also walking along the hallway, Jimin continued to run as if his life depended on it to get away from the football leader who was chasing after him. The council president wanted to cry since Jungkook might catch up to him in any moment due to own an athlete body.

The poor omega was running like there's no tomorrow as a figure ran past him and blocked Jimin from running any further. Jimin is panting the hardest between them before he lifted his gaze up to look at the taller male.

"Why would you chase me?!" Jimin asked and unconsciously he brought his hand up to punch Jungkook on his chest with gritted teeth in anger.

"Why would you run?!" Jungkook didn't answer and instead, he threw the omega a question.

"Obviously because I don't want to see you!" The council president snapped because Jungkook didn't notice it from the very start. "What have I done?!" The football leader frowned but it didn't damage his handsome face a bit.

"You're annoying!" Jimin huffed.

The word had caused Jungkook to scoff in disbelief. He then brought his hand up to run his fingers through his black hair before he locked his eyes with Jimin.

"You're annoying too." Jungkook spoke, eyes not moving away despite of being glared by the shorter male.

"But in a cute way." He added while the corner of his lips twitched upward as he witnessed the way Jimin look tensed once his words echoed Jimin's eardrums.

This had caused the poor council president to averted his gaze away when his face began to burn in embarrassment up to his ears. Jungkook did not blind to not notice the omega blushing in front of him as he just laughed.

"Fuck, you're really cute." The football leader said but this time with a fond smile plastered across his face.

He casually cupped Jimin's face in his warm hands which had caught the omega off guard for the first few seconds. His beautiful wide eyes were looking at Jungkook in surprise but the alpha continued to smile at him.

Jimin swore that he could hear a couple of students gasped in a good distance. That just reminded him that they are in public and everyone can see what they are doing right now. The council president got no idea how long they have been there as once he turned around, a lot of students were circling around them.

The scene almost caused Jimin to have heart attack before he quickly left Jungkook alone in the hallway by running but once again the alpha chase after him without dropping off his smile. It doesn't take a long time for him to repeat the same thing from earlier, run past Jimin and block the omega once again. He enjoyed the sight of Jimin groaned in annoyance at him before throwing him a glare.

"Jeon stop! I have a class!" Jimin whined.

"Me too! Let's go together!" Jungkook said with a smile before he took Jimin's hand and run together with him.

The two of them disappeared in the staircase and leaving the crowd of students behind. Faint chattering can be heard along the hallway as the students would change a couple of conversation to each other.

"They should date each other already."

"Hell yes, I'm rooting for them."