11

A/n: this might be my last update for now, see you in next two weeks and follow me for more updates [twerk sadly]

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin called but once again the football captain ignored him and walked away.

The council president huffed before he followed after the taller male and tug on his wrist to prevent him from going. Somehow, his idea worked. Jungkook stopped walking as he take a look at their hands before he brought his other hand to free himself from Jimin's hold.

It was a simple action yet was enough to slice Jimin's heart. He chewed the bottom his lips and lowered his head to look over the floor. "Jungkook." He called softly.

"You want to get rid of me before so what now?" Jungkook asked and his voice turned out more harsher than he expected making Jimin a bit intimidated.

"I'm sorry." The omega spoke in small voice.

He didn't lift his head up even for a second as he suddenly found the floor is more interesting to look at than other thing at the moment. The council president kept his head low despite of the fact that a pair of sharp dark eyes were digging a hole on his head.

"Everything is my fault." Jimin admitted.

Jungkook didn't mutter anything out of his mouth just like what the council president expected. He peeked from under his lashes to look at the football captain who was walking away from him and Jimin sighed.

"Don't cry Jimin, don't cry." The council president chanted repeatedly with closed eyes.

Luckily there is no one around. A sighed escaped from Jimin's mouth before turning his heels to the other direction. His eyes glued to the floor most of the time but it won't change the fact that his heart ache so bad.

Once he reached the council room, Jimin stood behind the closed door while scanning his surroundings. His eyes landed on the couch where he shared his first kiss with Jungkook a few days back then and Jimin unconsciously brought his fingers to touch his lips softly.

"Jimin, no." The council president warned himself.

He then approached the couch, pretending to occupy his mind with a random thought to prevent himself got a flashback of the kissing scene again.

Not taking more than five minutes later, the door is being cracked open from outside before the vice council president peeked his head inside. A boxy smile appeared on his face once he noticed about Jimin's presence.

"Jiminie! What are you doing?" The omega asked and took a seat next to his best friend on the couch.

"I'm reading the lyrics." Jimin replied and showed his phone screen to the other omega next to him.

Taehyung's face was screaming surprised as he glanced over the phone screen and Jimin back and forth.

"Wow, are you going to perform?" The omega asked excitedly. "Let me see what song that you chose."

"I see, what a surprise for Jungkook indeed." Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows at his best friend who slapped his arm playfully. "Is it good? Should I pick other songs?"

Taehyung only shook his head with a smile that was enough to encourage the council president.

"This one is awesome, I would like to see you looking seductive on the stage too." He teased only to make Jimin slapped his arm one more time with a glare.

"Oh! Let me dress you up! I won't disappoint you!" Taehyung said while shaking the life out of Jimin with a huge grin appeared on his beautiful face.

That's how the dorm mate slash best friends can be found in Taehyung's bedroom. He forced the poor council president to try every piece of his clothing that he matched but none of them suits the performance.

This had caused the taller omega to sigh before running his fingers through his brown hair in frustration before he kept of exploring his closet with Jimin waiting patiently on the edge of the bed. "Oh?" Taehyung exclaimed when he found a piece of white satin blouse in his closet that almost be a crop top for him before he threw the clothes at Jimin who was quick enough to catch it.

"You're short so you must be able to fit in that shirt." Taehyung said before continuing to look for a matching white pants for the clothes he just gave to Jimin.

"No need to remind me that!" The council president pouted his lips while checking the blouse carefully.

"Isn't this Gucci?" Jimin frowned unconsciously.

"Relax, just try it on! It's not going to fit me anymore, if I wear it it'll turn out to be an ugly crop top." Taehyung explained which had assured the other omega a bit.

"Pair this with the blouse."

The council president had tried a various type of clothes and even do some make up for a few hours. A tired sigh escaped from his mouth as he let his back fall on Taehyung's bed after he got changed into a normal shirt and washed his face to remove his make up.

"I'm so tired!" Jimin complained with a pout.

"The performance will worth it." Taehyung simply replied with a wink at. "I believe in you." He added.

This had caused the council president to fall silent for a few moment. He stared at the white ceiling for a while before he return his attention back on Taehyung.

"I can't help it, I feel nervous." He mumbled.

"Then do you want to rehearsal?" The other omega asked with raised eyebrows but Jimin also mirrored his facial expression once he noticed that Taehyung is holding a red tata mic that he got out of nowhere.

"Where did you get that?"