15

A/n: talk to me please, I'm bored 😓
— or you guys want me to hiatus again 😏

Another day of the week and the university's jock can be found walking down the hallway, effortlessly grabbing attention from everyone who would spend him a glance to look at his handsome face package with his buffed muscular body despite of having his shoulders still wrapped in bandage.

"Jeon, what are you doing here?" A voice stopped him.

There's stood no other than Kim Taehyung who got a pair of his hands over his waist while looking at the tall male with raised eyebrows. Jungkook only shrugged as he turned to face the omega properly.

"Looking for Jimin." He said while trying to peek behind the door of the council room just in case Jimin might be inside. "He's in there right?" Jungkook asked.

"No, you can't see him!" Taehyung shook his head.

There's confusion was written all over Jungkook's face but Taehyung kept on delaying the alpha. He didn't immediately telling Jungkook the reason making the jocks to cross his arms over his chest.

"Why?" He simply asked.

The omega rolled his eyes, seems like this guy is really forgot about today's event in the first place.

"Jimin need to be ready for the performance tonight, so you can't see him now." Taehyung explained.

Upon hearing the information, Jungkook found himself blinking a couple of times. No way he forgot.

"Jimin will perform for real?" The alpha asked in pure disbelief, somehow wanting to make sure what he heard just now is real and not his illusion.

"The shy council president?" He added.

It took a while for Taehyung to kick the jock away as he returned to the council room with a small huff. There is the council president sitting on the couch while peeking at his best friend through his fingers. They spared each other a look before Taehyung let a heavy sigh to escape from his mouth and simply taking a seat next to Jimin.

"He's gone?" The shorter male asked to get confirmation as Taehyung only nodded his head.

Taehyung cleared his throat. "Now hurry get your ass up! You need to practice for tonight remember?"

Students from the same university are filling the seats in the hall and the well dressed omega in his signature brown outfit is looking all excited before he ran to the back stage. "Jimin!" He called with a huge smile.

The mentioned omega is looking totally opposite from him. In fact, he is pale as if there's no blood running in his capillaries but his wide beautiful eyes that were decorating with smoky make up blinked a couple of times at the other omega who just stepped in.

"Taehyung, I'm scared." The council president confessed.

"But you look beautiful, hot, gorgeous, sexy, cute—"

"I'm not joking right now, I feel like throwing up."
Jimin whined while holding his lower stomach.

The omega is being honest. He's indeed beyond nervous at the moment and he's really close to run away from the hall back to his hostel. He couldn't think straight.

The other omega sighed. "Aw, come on." He rubbed Jimin's side comfortingly while offering Jimin a smile.
"You're my best friend so I believe nothing bad will happen— in fact you will look awesome!"

"I don't want everyone to look at me." Jimin shook his head in denial, his lips forming a soft pout.

"It's only once in a lifetime! Oh! Maybe you can try to focus on a person instead of making eye contact with the other audience?" Taehyung suggested.