12

A/n: I got ignored by my friends a lot lately so I decided to write instead of crying— well, maybe this might be my last update for now. Don't ask for more.

A female lecturer smiled to the council president as he placed a couple of her bags on her table, Jimin also flashed her an equal smile once he noticed a pair of eyes were already looking at him.

"Thank you very much Jiminie." The woman spoke while rubbing her swollen tummy carefully.

Jimin frantically shook his head. "Oh, it's really nothing! You're heavily pregnant so I don't want you to get hurt." He said while waving his hands in front of himself to assure the lecturer.

He left the staff room after offering one last smile to his lecturer. She teaches him English which is his last class of the day. The omega strolled down the hallway while checking his watch that was tied around his wrist.

It's already past five and Jimin decided to return to his hostel. He will held a performance in two days and Jimin sure wanted to not waste his energy before the festival.

In two days. Jimin is indeed nervous. The council president never walked around the building to tell the other students to come and watch his performance. It's like a surprise since only Taehyung and Jungkook were aware of him participating in the performance for now.

"Jungkook." The name echoed in Jimin's mind.

A heavy sigh escaped from Jimin's mouth. The two have not talk to each other for almost a week. His hand took out his smartphone from his pants pocket and looked at the phone screen where he found no latest notification from anyone, especially the football captain.

He brushed off the sting sensation in his chest and continue walking down the hall until he left the academic building. The sky was bright blue as the wind brushing against his hair and skin rather gently.

His feet unconsciously brought him to the football field where he can find a group of alphas were training football like usual. It doesn't take a long time for him to notice a huff male wearing a black jersey with number 13 was written on his broad back in gold.

A long pout growing longer on his face as Jimin found himself staring at Jungkook. The captain is indeed attractive but why would he just realised it now?

"J-Jimin sunbae?" A voice called from his back.

The council president immediately turned around with a pair of red cheeks. He was afraid if someone just caught him staring at the football captain for a while.

Jimin could not form any words out of his mouth but his wide eyes was enough to show his curiosity at the tall male stood in front of him. In his memory, Jimin didn't remember the male but surely he is the junior there.

"I'm not sure if you remember me or not but I'm Kang Jaehyun, you help me a lot during orientation." The tall male spoke after a few moments of silence while rubbing his neck to ease the tension. "O-Oh.." The only words that Jimin managed to say to Jaehyun before he looked away.

"What's wrong with this atmosphere?" Jaehyun chuckled. "You were so talkative during the orientation before."

Jimin blinked his eyes. The other male didn't lie and Jimin does take part for handling the freshman during their orientation to get know about the university.

"Oh, how are you?" Jimin finally asked.

"I'm pretty good and I'm learning a lot of things at this university too." The tall male smiled.